Press Release & Press Sample (Unaffiliated Links)
In celebration of Beauty Week 2016, Whole Foods Market is offering deep discounts on select natural and organic beauty products.
From March 18 to 20, all facial care products will be 25 percent off regular price. On Friday, March 18, stores will offer limited edition “hello, beauty” bags for $15 a piece. The bags are made by Riji Green, which is a business committed to ending human trafficking. Valued at $80, each bag includes products from Acure, Burt’s Bees, derma e, Dr. Hauschka, evanhealy, Mineral Fusion, MyChelle, Pacifica, Trilogy and Weleda.
- Dr. Hauschka Soothing Cleansing Milk .34 oz
- dermae Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask .5 oz
- Acure Pore Minimizing Facial Scrub 1 oz
- evanhealy Rose Geranium Facial Toner HydroSoul 1 oz
- Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant + 10 ml
- MyChelle Perfect C Serum .17 oz
- Mineral Fusion Lash Curling Mineral Mascara (Gravity) .57 oz
- Burt’s Bees Sunset Cruise Lip Stick .12 oz
- Weleda Skin Food .34 oz
- Riji Green Organic Cotton Bag
“We’re thrilled to host our second annual Beauty Week to celebrate our shoppers and introduce new shoppers to our beauty selection,” said Maren Giuliano, global Whole Body executive coordinator at Whole Foods Market. “Our shoppers care about the ingredients they put on their skin, just like they care about what’s in the food they eat, which is why we’re so proud of our unparalleled quality standards for our beauty department.”
Whole Foods Market set its own standards for organic labeling on personal care products, as there are no mandatory government standards for the “organic” label claim on body care products.
For more information about Whole Foods Market’s beauty standards, visit http://www.wfm.com/about-our-products/body-care-quality-standards