Press Sample (Unaffiliated Links)
The other day, a long-time reader asked me for a recommendation for a leave in hair conditioner that doubles as a lightweight styling aid, and the first thing that popped in my head was the Jose Iber The Conditioner Hydrating Foam that I have reached for a lot this season.
The Conditioner dispenses the way that a typical hair mousse does, but the texture has a soft and creamy consistency that feels wonderful. It is quite concentrated– therefore I would recommend starting out with a little bit and adding more, as needed. It leaves my hair soft, hydrated, manageable and frizz-free. Furthermore, it adds shine and body– not to mention a light hold. It neither weighs hair down, nor does it create an unpleasant product build-up, and it never flakes.
It has a light and fresh scent, but it does fade very quickly, and therefore will not interfere with any fragrances that you may wear.
I like to work it through damp hair and then comb or brush it through, and the results are consistently excellent.
According to Jose Iber,
Ready for a new look for your lovely locks? Take a tip from celebrity hair stylist Jose Eber, and indulge your hair in this luxurious hydrating foam. You'll flaunt your “crowning glory” that is moisturized, quenched, shiny and voluminous!
- Contains a proprietary mineral complex made up of water, hydrolyzed algin, manganese sulfate and magnesium sulfate
- Extraordinary texture like French "creme fraiche"
- Scent combines fresh soft quince, soft citrus, green leaves and neroli de Provence - crisp, fresh, and unique
- Hair looks luxurious, sexy, silky and youthful
- Good for all hair types, including color treated
- Formulated without parabens or CFC's
$17.50- $22.00 for 7.9 oz. from HSN and it is currently sold out at Jose Iber online.
Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own.
Copyright © 2016 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.