Press Sample (Affiliate Links)
Each month BB5 creates a theme-based box, and this month is about celebrating the spring in style!
Forget taking a spring-break into high gear through your lazy days this season! Bold liner and lashes mean that even in your downtime, you still look like a million bucks. Getting ready doesn't have to add stress– just prep your skin and gloss on, because even if you're still working hard to get exactly where you want to be, you're always the boss of your makeup bag.
The March 2015 BB5 Box contains:
1) Eslor Introductory Collection- Second Edition (Sample packets. $28.00 for 2 oz., $38.00 for 2 oz., $38.00 for 1.7 oz. and $85.00 for 1.7 oz.): Your skin is about to seriously thank you. This lavish line is completely paraben free and gently hydrated your face without stripping away natural oils. #eslor
I recall trying some of the packets the last time that BB5 featured Eslor, but packets don't provide enough product to get a sense of how they will ultimately work on your skin.
2) Elite Therapeutics Rosemary Eucalyptus Body Cream (Sample tube. Retail $19.00 for 8 oz.): Smooth on natural goodness for your whole body! Never greasy, this luxe lotion replenishes your skin with an organic blend of oils and healing Aloe Vera– plus, it smells divine, too. #EliteTherapeutics
This is a lightweight and fast absorbing lotion that is neither greasy, nor is the scent overpowering. Despite the fact that both Rosemary and Eucalyptus tend to be powerfully assertive scents, this lotion is mildly scented. The scent is truly extraordinary!
Pure botanical bliss for your whole body! This rich, velvety body crème is formulated with a 70% organic blend of nature’s most effective soothing, moisturizing and restorative skincare. Immerse your skin in pure, healthy nourishment with “active naturals” designed to work both on and beneath skin’s surface to hydrate and heal: including rejuvenating Aloe Vera, calming Sweet Almond Oil and antioxidant Vitamin E. And it’s all infused with our proprietary blend of botanical extracts, including the powerful healing properties of rosemary and eucalyptus oils—both known to help stimulate circulation and encourage healthy cellular regeneration.
- Contains 70% Organic Ingredients
- Product Not Tested on Animals
- Made without Toxins or Silicones
- No Artificial Colors or Fragrances
- Contains Natural, Organic and Naturally Derived Ingredients
Ingredients: *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sodium Stearyl Lactylate, *Dry Skim Milk, *Avena sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, *Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (and) *Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (and) *Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract (and) *Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, *Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, *Olea Europaea Sativa (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), *Tapioca Starch, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract (and) Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Guar Gum, Citric Acid. Note organic ingredients (*)
3) Scandalous by Nanacoco Thickening Mascara in Very Black (Full size. Retail $4.99 0.33 oz.): Embrace va-va-voom volume with this new favorite! The flexible silicone ball brush gets up close and personal to majorly magnify your lashes! (Assorted colors) #nanacoco
I haven't yet tried this mascara, but I am really excited to give it a try!
4) Styli-Style Line & Seal Twist Mechanical Eye Liner in Raisin (Full size. Retail $4.99 for 0.01 oz.): These creamy, pigmented pencils go on super smooth to give a perfect line or wing, and their fun twist-up design means you never need a sharpener! (Assorted colors) #StyliStyle
This is a seriously gorgeous plum eyeliner! The twist-up pencil makes it convenient and easy to use– making it a perfect choice for your makeup bag. It has a long-wearing formula that stays put once it sets.
5) Laugh Out Loud by Nanacoco Lip Gloss in Call Me Babe (Full size. Retail $3.99 for 0.22 oz.): Warning the gloss addiction starts now. Pretty pigments, seriously sweet smell factor and non-sticky formula all make this our latest lip product crush. (Assorted colors) #nanacoco
Call Me Babe is a stunning purple kissed pinky mauve shimmering gloss that is swoon-worthy. The formula is non-sticky, but long-wearing– and it is a joy to wear! Use it alone or on top of your favorite lipstick!
Beautify your lips with this velvety rich lip cream that provides extreme shine and sexy color. Ultra-smooth, non-sticky formula for comfortable wear. Enriched with Vitamin E to nourish and hydrate your lips. Glossy shine and yummy flavor. This weightless gloss makes lips pop with shine. Enhanced with vitamin E to nourish your lips.
Top to Bottom: Scandalous by Nanacoco Thickening Mascara in Very Black, Styli-Style Line & Seal Twist Mechanical Eye Liner in Raisin and Laugh Out Loud by Nanacoco Lip Gloss in Call Me Babe
Get an extra box free with any subscription purchase. Use Code: FREEBOX1 (Valid for first-time subscribers only.)
About Beautybox Five: Beauty Box Five is a subscription-based, beauty sampling program that delivers a box filled with 5 cosmetic samples to your door every month. Aimed at introducing women to new cosmetic products and educating them on best practices, Beauty Box 5 scours the market to find the best products for your lifestyle.
Select the subscription plan that works best for you. Every month we will send you a mixture of carefully selected travel, deluxe and full-size samples. Their monthly plans begin at $12.00, but they offer a quarterly plan for $30.00 and a yearly plan for $99.00.
All members receive free shipping. Receive exclusive discounts from our partner brands.
www.beautybox5.com All views expressed are categorically my own (Affiliate links).
Copyright © 2015 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.