Press Release & Press Sample (Affiliate Links)
Our 20s are a time of self-discovery. College is over and the reality of adulthood has begun to sink in. Everyone says that these are supposed to be the best years of our lives, but sometimes it just feels like we are having a quarter-life crisis. In fact, as Millennials, we account for nearly one-fourth of the American population and are the most stressed out demographic in US history*.
When life transitions so does our skin. We recognize that lifestyle plays a big part in the overall quality of our skin, but we are also learning that subtle biological and physiological changes occurring under skin’s surface can actually damage its quality at a younger age. New research highlights that during our 20s, pores become enlarged and more visible, skin tone becomes uneven and age spots start to appear, leaving our skin more dull and less radiant. What we are experiencing are quarter-life skin concerns, which are less visible and intrusive than teenage acne and midlife lines and wrinkles, but are just as destructive to our skin.
Origins has created a high-performance solution, Original Skin™ Renewal Serum with Willowherb, to specifically target quarter-life skin concerns – rough texture, enlarged pores, stressed skin, flaws and loss of radiance – in one product driven by two key factors.
• Intrinsic = Cell turnover. Cell renewal is vital for skin vibrancy which is a prominent sign of youth. As we get older, cell turnover slows down and degrades our original skin. When cell turnover is increased, fresh plump cells are brought to skin’s surface boosting skin’s ability to reflect light and increase translucency.
• Extrinsic = Carbonylation. Pollution and smoking are external stressors that trigger an increase in carbonylation, a protein change in skin’s surface. Carbonylation negatively influences skin tone and vibrancy making it appear more opaque, yellower, dull and less radiant.
Developed with an innovative blend of ingredients from nature with immediate and long-term benefits, Original Skin™ addresses quarter-life skin concerns by refining texture, enhancing radiance and glow, shrinking pores, blurring imperfections and restoring overall quality for glowing and smooth skin. Here’s how Original Skin™ works:
• Refines Skin’s Texture and Minimizes Pores. Featuring Chestnut Seed Extract, originally found in Europe and known for its skin refining properties, a renewal complex helps boost skin cell turnover and eliminates roughness, counteracts flakiness and improves overall texture. Together with nutrient rich algae extract found in North East Atlantic Ocean, Laminaria Saccharina helps balance skin’s production of sebum to tighten and shrink the appearance of pores, making them appear smaller.
• Restores Radiance and Rebounds from Stress. The potent extract, Canadian Willowherb, helps restore skin’s clarity and luminosity to help recreate original glowing skin. Found in Northern Canadian prairies, it has traditionally been used as an herbal supplement to treat medical ailments. Anti-irritant, Persian Silk Tree, works in tandem to help keep skin at peak health. Native to Eastern Asia and used in Traditional Chinese Medicine, this active boosts translucency for optimal looking skin.
• Visibly Blurs Skin: A blend of optics immediately corrects dullness and visibly softens the appearance of pores and imperfections giving skin a flawless finish.
Origins is a leader in harnessing the power of nature to discover potent ingredients that deliver advanced skincare results. Original Skin™ Renewal Serum with Willowherb is specifically developed with powerful ingredients from nature to provide a multi-dimensional one-step solution to these issues.
Original Skin™ features a floral and citrus essential oil blend including notes of soft rose, grapefruit and amyris.
Original Skin™ is offered at a value price point of $39 and will be available March at www.Origins.com (Affiliate Links).