*Press Samples & Purchased by Me (Affiliate Links)
I must confess that I really didn't make any sort of concerted effort to finish up products in my current skincare rotation this month, and the things that I did finish had been very close to empty the month before. Nonetheless, I did manage to finish up 7 full size products and 4 sample packets. In January my greatest obsession was undoubtedly moisturizing my skin, and if these cold nights persist I will probably have a few moisturizer empties in February as well!
2) *Belli Pure & Pampered Body Wash (reviewed here): This is a wonderful body cleanser with a light lavender scent. It gently cleans, and leaves skin scrumptiously soft and hydrated!
3) J.R. Watkins Naturals Hand Soap in Aloe & Green Tea (reviewed here): I love J.R. Watkins, and they make my all-time favorite hand soaps. I continually purchase these in multiples! I love the Aloe & Green Tea scent, but am currently using the Lemon which is utterly luscious!
4) *Taya Amazon White Clay Thickening Shampoo (reviewed here): Taya makes really lovely haircare products, and their shampoo and conditioner are among my favorites from their line. The shampoo thoroughly cleanses without stripping, and the conditioner leaves hair tangle-free, soft and shiny!
5) Caudalie Divine Oil (reviewed here): As the name suggests, this is one divine oil! The moment that I finished my bottle I opened another! The scent is gloriously warm and rich, and it leaves skin soft silky and hydrated. I also use a small amount in my hair, and the results are amazing.
6) Spectrum Organic Coconut Oil: Spectrum makes amazing organic products, and I absolutely love their Organic Coconut Oil! While it is fantastic for cooking, I left this jar on my nightstand and used it each night from my scalp to my toes (not on my face). Organic Coconut Oil is a great way to moisturize the skin, and it is one of my absolutely favorite products to use on my feet before putting on fluffy socks. Since it has been cold at night, I have been layering it beneath a heavy cream.
7) *Shea Yeleen Shea Butter Soap in Lemongrass Peppermint (reviewed here): Shea Yeleen makes amazing products, and their earthy soaps are definitely a favorite. They clean the skin thoroughly without stripping, and skin is left soft and hydrated. I have been keeping a bar at my bathroom sink since it prevents my hands from drying out!
8) *Natracare Cleansing Make-Up Wipes for Sensitive Skin (reviewed here): These wipes are highly effective, unbelievably gentle, and well worth trying if you have sensitive skin and/or eyes!
What did you use up, toss out, give away, or return in January? Did you make any great new discoveries? Any duds to report?
Copyright © 2015 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved (Affiliate Links).