Press Sample (Unaffiliated Links)
Longtime readers are well aware of my obsession with great eye creams, and my difficulty in finding great eye products that don't give me milia. What I seldom seek out is a great eye gel that targets dark circles, that hydrated, and that is loaded with anti-aging antioxidants, but a really exceptional one found me! MDSUN Intensive Eye Gel is one of the few eye gels that has really and truly wowed me in the last few years because it is lightweight, fast absorbing, highly effective, and it is not filled with silicones. Additionally, it not only makes my skin look amazing, and has never given me any milia.
According to MDSUN,
- Dark Eye Circles – high concentrations of Vitamin K work decrease the venous condition that causes dark eye circles.
- Pigmentation – ascorbic acid works to reduce melanin pigmentation.
- Static Wrinkles/Movement Wrinkles – oat extracts for hydration and arginine for improving wrinkles.
- Puffiness – anti-inflammatory ingredients reduce swelling and soothe skin.
- Lightweight, fast absorbing texture is perfect for oily/combination skin.
While I don't generally spend much time talking about packaging, I would be remiss if I did not say that I really love the hygienic pump packaging that dispenses the perfect amount of product. The only thing that I wish that it had was a clear viewing window so that I could see how much product I had left.
Key Ingredients: Vitamin K1, Chicory Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Ubiquinone CoQ10, Ascorbic Acid, A-Tocopherol.
$105.00 for 0.5 oz. from MD Sun (Unaffiliated Links).
Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own.
Copyright © 2014 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.