Press Sample (Unaffiliated Links)
Trusted Health Products asserts,
Beautiful uses a rare combination of live fruit, nut and plant extracts to feed your skin cells and promote youthful, moist, beautiful glowing skin.
Product Claims & Benefits:
- 100% Pure “All-in-One” Skincare
- Great for all skin types - oily or dry
- Feeds your skin cells the nutrients they crave
- Cleanses pores of dirt and bacteria naturally
- Skin looks and feels younger, softer and smooth like silk
- Decreases the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and crow’s feet
- Reduces the appearance of aging
- Replaces dirty, excess oil with healthy botanical oils
- Firms and tones skin’s appearance
- Pores appear to shrink, giving a smoother look to skin’s complexion
- Blemishes appear to just fade away
- Intensely moisturizes your skin more naturally than any cream or lotion
- Boosts your skin’s natural, youthful glow and tone
- Helps skin look alive and healthy
- Skin feels clean and conditioned
- 100% pure live cold-pressed ingredients: oils of almond, orange, lemon, avocado, olive, evening primrose and apricot
- Contains NO preservatives, parabens, petrochemicals, GMOs, synthetic ingredients, fragrances, dyes or additives of any kind
My experience: Beautiful A.M. Moisturizer is a lovely lightweight beauty oil that sinks in quickly and moisturizes and hydrates the skin beautifully. While this very nourishing elixir is comprised of almond, orange, lemon, avocado and olive oils, the scent is predominantly orange. It smells delectably good and feels fantastic on the skin. As one expects from high quality face oils, this one does not disappoint in its ability to impart a luminous glow and sustained hydration. Adding a few drops to my foundation or tinted moisturizer boosts the luminosity of my finishing products, and keeps my skin beautifully hydrated all day long.
Beautiful P.M. Revitalizer is likewise a lightweight beauty oil that sinks in quickly and moisturizes and hydrates the skin beautifully. Like the Beautiful A.M. Moisturizer, Beautiful P.M. Revitalizer contains almond, orange, and lemon oils, but replaces the avocado and olive oils with evening primrose and apricot oils. The scent is also primarily dominated my the orange oil, and is extraordinarily pleasant and uplifting. Applying a few drops at night is all that I found that my skin needed, and I was able to to skip a cream-based moisturizer altogether. My skin is noticeably luminous and hydrated upon application, but it is the following morning that I noted the greatest effects. When I wake up I note that my skin has a pronounced clarity, fine lines are plumped, and it is luminous and hydrated.Beautiful A.M. Moisturizer Ingredients: 100% Pure Botanical oils of almond, orange, lemon, avocado and olive.
P.M. Revitalizer Ingredients: 100% Pure Botanical oils of almond, orange, lemon, evening primrose and apricot.
Beautiful A.M. Moisturizer Directions: "Each morning, place 2 to 3 drops on each cheek and gently spread over the entire face including neck and forehead with your middle finger in a circular motion. Do not rub in. (You will need more than 2-3 drops for the first few weeks)."
Beautiful P.M. Revitalizer Directions: "Each evening, place 2 to 3 drops on each cheek and gently spread over the entire face including neck and forehead with your middle finger in a circular motion. Do not rub in. (You will need more than 2-3 drops for the first few weeks)."
I warm a few drops of oil in my hands and then massage it into warm slightly damp skin-- which is the method that I use with all of my beauty oils, and the effects are amazing. I find that both of these oils are quite concentrated-- therefore a little really does go a long way, and the results are consistently excellent.
$24.97 0.50 oz. for Beautiful A.M., $24.97 0.50 oz. for Beautiful P.M. and $44.94 for both. (Unaffiliated Links)
Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own.
Copyright © 2014 www.lolasssecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.