Purchased by me (Affiliate links)
Hourglass N° 28 Lip Treatment Oil is one of the most luxurious treatments ever imagined for the lips. It is so luxuriously emollient and hydrating that dry lips feel immediate relief upon application. Given my penchant for luxury face oils, you can only imagine the extent to which I am thrilled by this luxury lip oil. My hopes were high, but my expectations were exceeded.
According to Hourglass, N° 28 Lip Treatment Oil is,
An advanced anti-aging treatment for lips that combines botanicals, vitamins and three powerful active ingredients in a supremely luxurious oil blend. No. 28 Lip Treatment Oil targets the delicate lip area by boosting moisture levels, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, and improving the appearance of lip shape, volume and softness. Equipped with an opulent 24-karat gold-plated tip—it’s the gold standard for lips.
• N° 28 has both short- and long-term benefits for the lips. It works on contact to condition lips, relieve dryness and chapping, and shield against the elements.
• Enriched with 14 essential oils: Bois De Rose, Lavender, Geranium, Petitgrain, Lemon, Rosemary, Vanilla, Clove, Amyris, Orange, Ylang Ylang, Eucalyptus, Cedar and Rose Geranium. 10 lipid-rich plant oils: Hazelnut, Kukui Nut, Rose Hip, Borage, Olive, Green Tea, Cherry Pit, Sweet Almond, Jojoba, and Evening Primrose. 4 Vitamins: A, B5, C and E.
• Saliporine-8, an extract derived from a hardy succulent, is known for elevating moisture levels in the skin. Clinical testing on this ingredient has shown an increase in moisture levels of up to 6000% after applying it twice a day for 28 days.
• Volulip™ is known for improving lip texture, shape and softness. Clinical testing on this ingredient has shown visible improvement in lip shape, softness, volume and hydration.
• Viamerine is known for hydration and a reduction in the appearance of wrinkle depth. Clinical testing on this ingredient has shown to hydrate all three epidermal layers and reduce the appearance of the depth of wrinkles.
• A 24kt gold-plated, anti-bacterial palladium tip dispenses product and creates a soothing effect on the lips
• Free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic dyes and petroleum derivatives
Directions: Remove plastic cap, place index finger on grooved surface behind the gold tip and press down to dispense product. N° 28 Lip Oil can be worn day or night.
While this can be used day or night as a treatment, I use it whenever the spirit moves me (which is frequently). I also use it as a base for lipstick, and often use it on top of lipstick in lieu of lip gloss. It has the perfect amount of glide and cushion and makes my lips feel as though they are being hugged by the finest cashmere. The taste and smell has a decidedly aromatherapeutic quality, and I find that the Lavender is warmed by the Vanilla and Ylang Ylang-- making it both intensely pleasant and calming. However, the scent and taste does dissipate soon after application.
here), then you will be thrilled
by Hourglass N° 28 Lip Treatment Oil.
$42.00 for 0.25 oz. Available from Hourglass, Barneys, Space NK, Sephora & Net-a-Porter (Affiliate links).
Copyright © 2014 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.