Press Sample (Referral Link)
True Subscription Beauty Box Mavens will tell you that it really doesn't get better than Wantable, and I wholeheartedly agree!
In fact, of all of the beauty boxes out there- I would have to say that Wantable ranks at the very top! Each box is valued between $80 and $100 and includes expert application tips and tricks.
According to Wantable,
How it works: We navigate the world of beauty to bring you the latest trends, personalized just for you.
Step 1: What do you love? Answer a few short questions so we can match you with the perfect products.
Step 2: Forever or for now? One-time purchase for $40, or subscribe for $36. Subscriptions are monthly and can be paused or canceled at anytime, no strings attached.
Step 3: Discover a new you. Each box is packed with full-size products hand-picked from unique, specialty, and premium brands just for you.Wantable. Here is a breakdown of what I received:
1) 29 Cosmetics Reserves Grape Seed Age Protecting Moisturizing Lipstick SPF 20 in Ripe Rosé ($25.00 retail): Ripe Rosé is described as a Shimmery Rose Berry. It is a stunning rose with golden shimmer, and it is very comfortable on the lips. I like it so much that I want a few other colors! (Full-size product)
No one will ever guess that behind that beautiful, saturated color you are moisturizing and protecting your lips. Long-lasting grape seed anti-oxidant enriched moisturizing lipstick with SPF 20 nourishes and protects the lips from environmental pollutants and the harmful effects of free radicals. Helps the lips appear smooth and moisturized while visibly easing the signs of aging. Apply evenly to lips for a customized look.
2) Lise Watier Ombre Soufflé Supreme in Sunrise Peach (an iridescent peach) and Vert Enchanté (a silvered green): This was a sample card with no assigned dollar value, but the full sized cream eyeshadows are $24.00 each. The are long-wearing with a soft and fluffy texture, and are utterly gorgeous shimmering eyeshadows. (Sample size)
Iridescent /Air-whipped texture Anti-aging / Antioxidant properties / Long-lasting. An exceptionally light creamy mousse texture, combined with the antioxidant properties of our exclusive Labrador Tea extract. Easily applied with the fingertips, its long-lasting formula gives the eyelids an iridescent look.
3) Susan Posnick COLOREYEDEFINE in Jasper Liner/Sandstone Shadow ($26.00 retail): A slender pencil comprised of an angled liner thin enough to define, yet soft enough to blend as a shadow. Accompanying the liner is a self-dispensing eye shadow created to complement the liner color. All combinations are subtle enough for every day, yet they can be layered for those dramatic "evening eyes." This is a stunning dual-sided liner shadow. Jasper us a gorgeous Olive green liner and Sandstone is a sparkling Champaign. They are long-wearing and gorgeously shimmering shades. (Full-size product)
4) Cailyn Eye Primer ($15.00 retail): Cailyn Eye Primer is an ultra-sheer, totally nude eye base that glides on with the wave of a wand and then disappears instantly. It's the ultimate eye prep for smoother, longer-lasting, crease-proof eyeshadow. Apply with fingertip to the entire eye area before makeup. This is a very nice light and sheer eyeshadow primer that makes your eyeshadows budge-proof, crease-proof and fade-proof. (Full-size product)
5) Manna Kadar Cosmetics Trans-Fix Eyeshadow-Eyeliner Transformer ($19.00 retail): Transform any of your eyeshadows into a smudge proof liquid liner. Simply dip Transfix into any eyeshadow and rim your eyes for the perfect eyeliner. This is a brilliant product! It looks like a liquid eyeliner, but the liquid itself is clear. All you do is dip it into your favorite eyeshadow and la voilà- you have a gorgeous new liquid liner! I did not swatch this below. (Full-size product)
Total retail value $85.00! 4 Full-size products and one sample size.29 Cosmetics Reserves Grape Seed Age Protecting Moisturizing Lipstick SPF 20 in Ripe Rosé, Lise Watier Ombre Soufflé Supreme in Sunrise Peach and Vert Enchanté, Susan Posnick COLOREYEDEFINE in Jasper Liner/Sandstone Shadow, and Cailyn Eye Primer.
Overall assessment: This is how subscription beauty boxes should be done! It's a fantastic value for four full-sized products valued at $85.00. Additionally, it isn't hit and miss as is so often the case with beauty boxes because of Wantable's detailed questionnaire that assures you that your box is tailored to your needs and preferences. If you don't like nail polishes, for instance, you will never find one them in your box. This is also a great way to be introduced to fantastic quality products that you might not have easy access to in your area- making this an affordable way to try new things. A+ yet again!
One-time purchase for $40.00, or subscribe for $36.00/month. From Wantable. This box was valued at $85.00- so it was a really great value!
Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own. (Referral Link)
Copyright © 2013 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.