I love seeing what people carry in their makeup bags, and nothing really satisfies the curiosity of voyeuristic makeup magpies (a club to which I clearly belong) than seeing what people love enough to actually carry with them. For me, anything that makes it into my makeup bag is a real keeper, and here is a glimpse at my latest round of keepers!
While I tend to carry far more lip products than any sensible person would need, I did pack more than usual since I was heading out of town for work. These are a few of the things about which I am currently obsessed, but this is hardly a comprehensive list. There are numerous lip products that I have yet to photograph and review that would have been added were it not for the fact that I cannot yet use them.
Here's the breakdown of the things that I am currently carrying in my purse:
1) First I want to give you a sneak preview of my new makeup bag that I am completely in love with. It is the PurseN Classic Make-Up Case in the Versie Pattern. It comes in numerous different patterns, is very affordable at $18.00, and it measures 7-1/2"L x 4"H x 1"W. I will review it soon so that you can see it close up, but it is a joy to use. The large clear window is very convenient in helping you spot what you are looking for- especially when you pack it to the brim as I did!
2) Maybelline Colorsensational Lipcolor in Born With It No. 015: This is such a delightful Pinky Nude lipstick, and with a drugstore price tag! What's not to love?!
3) Susan Thompson Cosmetics Pout Poppers in Peace (review forthcoming): This is a gorgeous golden nude that is about as stunning as it gets. Nobody knows how to make lip plumpers as well as Susan Thompson Cosmetics- they are definitely the best on the market!
4) Susan Thompson Cosmetics Pout Poppers in Mother Nature: I'm so in love with this gorgeous "angelic pink with gold flecks" that I have been using it everyday!
5) Le Métier de Beauté Color Core Moisture Stain Lipstick in Palm Springs: This is a gorgeous complex light blue-based pink with the faintest tinge of a mauvey-purple kissed by subtle golden pearl. It's a unique shade, and infinitely wearable. It's just stunning!
6) Susan Thompson Cosmetics Lola's Secret Creamy Lipstick: BEST. PINK. LIPSTICK. EVER! I love Lola's Secret- it is without question the pink lipstick that I have searched for my whole life! The fact that my close friend created it just for me makes it all the more special. Lola's Secret creates the perfect pink pout, and it can be sheered out or built up to maximum vibrancy and opacity. It's amazingly gorgeous.
7) Rouge D'Armani Lipstick No. 501: A succulent beautiful rich pink that continues to charm me. Armani makes amazing lipsticks, and they are undoubtedly among the very best on the market. The Rouge D'Armani formula is simply extraordinary.
8) Tom Ford Lip Lacquer in Pink Lust (LE): I love this formula- it is so moisturizing and comfortable on the lips. That is to say nothing of the fact that this is a gorgeous pearl-rich twinkling pink!
9) Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector No. 04 Petal Shimmer: I am so taken by this lip product that I may just have to add a few more colors to my stash!
10) Burberry Lip Cover in Nude Beige No. 01: The Lip Cover formula is simply amazing, and Nude Beige is an infinitely wearable nude that never makes you look like a corpse! This is definitely one of the prettiest nudes in my collection.
11) Osmia Organics Honey-Myrrh Lip Repair: Lip balm aficionados listen up: you need this lip balm because it is nothing short of amazing! It is the best friend to lips, and the mortal enemy of chapped lips.
12) Susan Thompson Cosmetics Crest Compact: I never leave home without it!
13) Rouge Bunny Rouge Forever Yours...Long-Lasting Lip Pencil in Roald: This has been my favorite lip pencil for quite some time. RBR has an amazingly creamy formula that stays put and never migrates. Roald is a gorgeous mauve/pink and I reach for it more than any other shade in my stash!
14) Lollia In Love Petite Treat Handcreme: My friend Nicolle gave me this lovely hand cream as a part of my birthday gift this year, and I love it so much that I will most definitely buy a replacement when I finish it. It smells and feels heavenly!
What's in your makeup bag these days?