The Organic Skin Co. is a wondrous cruelty-free skincare company that I just recently discovered, and their beautiful products are effective and a pleasure to use. They take sustainability seriously from their responsibly sourced ingredients to their sustainable packaging. Not only is their packaging recyclable, but their exterior boxes are actually compostable. Furthermore, they make top quality organic products that are affordable!
About The Organic Skin Co.,
Our story starts in New Zealand. It's a part of us, the place where The Organic Skin Co. was born and - if you ever care to look us up (you're most welcome!) - it's where you'll find us, beavering away at the task of creating great skincare and makeup that comes from the earth, not a laboratory.
We're the brainchild of Megan Douglas, one-time model, one-time fashion designer, one-time wanderer, now naturopath, entrepreneur, and heir to the accumulated knowledge of five generations of medical herbalists. Alongside her sister-in-law and our CEO - Lisette - Megan is the wielder of the big (but soft and cuddly) organic stick that keeps us all together.
At The Organic Skin Co., our vision is simple: to create modern, high-performing, organic skincare and makeup that cares for you and gives our planet a helping hand. That's why we're all about regenerative products that come from the earth, work like magic on your skin, and can either be recycled or returned to the soil after use.
Here's our promise to you and to our planet: Every time you buy one of our products, we'll plant a tree.The Organic Skin Co. The Good Oil is a dreamy and ultra-luxe Honeysuckle and Turmeric Face Oil that smells utterly delectable. The aroma is so glorious that you can't help but savor massaging this lovely elixir into your skin. It is a lightweight and nourishing face oil that melts into the skin immediately, and it leaves it moisturized, soft, supple and luminous. It is an antioxidant-rich formula that protects the skin against free-radical damage, and it also calms and soothes irritated skin. Suitable for all types of skin, this lovely face oil also serves as a wonderful base for makeup.
According to The Organic Skin Co.,
Short of treating it to a high-end spa, this gorgeous organic face oil is the best way we know to pamper your skin! Wonderfully aromatic (like a Thai garden in springtime), 'The Good Oil' is a multitasking wonder; a natural face oil not only helps to nurture and rejuvenate the skin, but also prep it for makeup and provide that finishing glow.
Claims and Benefits:
- REVOLUTIONARY SCIENCE: Made with supercritical CO2 extraction technology | Purer, more whole, and more concentrated than conventional extracts, CO2 extracts are straight out wonderful for your skin!
- A THREE-IN-ONE MARVEL: A nourishing face oil, an aromatic pick-me-up, and the perfect prep for makeup.
- PH BALANCING AND CALMING: Helps calm the skin and maintain pH balance | calendula CO2, turmeric CO2, apricot seed oil, jojoba seed oil, almond seed oil.
- INTENSELY HYDRATING FACE OIL: Formulated to moisturize and soften the skin | jojoba seed oil, sunflower seed oil, almond seed oil, apricot seed oil, honeysuckle CO2.
- NATURAL ANTIOXIDANTS TO HELP GUARD AGAINST ENVIRONMENTAL STRESSORS: Infused with natural antioxidants | helps guard the skin against external elements | turmeric CO2, calendula CO2, honeysuckle CO2, almond seed oil.
- UPLIFTING, AROMATIC TREAT FOR THE SENSES: Honeysuckle CO2, rosemary CO2, apricot oil.
- GREAT FOR THE PLANET AS WELL AS YOUR SKIN: Next gen sustainable packaging | compostable eco-pulp box, 100% recyclable and upcyclable glass container, biodegradable bamboo lid.
- Skin Type: For all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Look and Feel: Golden rain-drop, soft silk.
- Scent: Honeysuckle in full-bloom.
- Character: Glow getter.
- Inspiration: "When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy." ― Rumi
- Turmeric CO2: Softens, soothes, and helps calm breakouts.
- Calendula CO2: Helps calm sensitive or stressed skin.
- Honeysuckle CO2: Age-managing; rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Rosemary CO2: Helps smooth fine lines and slow signs of aging.
- 4 Replenishing Organic Oils: Jojoba Seed, Almond Seed, Apricot Seed, Sunflower Seed.
COMPOSTABLE, MOLDED, ECO-PULP PACKAGING: Made from wholly natural, easily collected materials | compostable within 90 days.
RECYCLABLE GLASS CONTAINER: 100% recyclable and upcyclable.
BIODEGRADABLE BAMBOO CAP: Bamboo is a fast-growing, easily renewable natural resource | biodegradable and compostable.
RECYCLABLE PET PLASTIC VAD ENCLOSURE: Recyclable PET plastic | supports circular sustainability.
SUSTAINABILITY TIP #3: Rinse your recyclables before putting them in the trash. Too much left-over residue can attract vermin and recycling becomes much more expensive if extra resources are required to clean recyclables and remove pests.Overall Assessment: The Organic Skin Co. The Good Oil is such a treat for the skin and senses. I highly recommend trying this face oil, and I suspect that you will be throughly impressed.
Copyright © 2022 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.