Purchased (Affiliate Links)
For nearly a month I have quietly been exclusively testing Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream, and I decided to let you know about this just before I conclude my 27+ days of testing. This product has received a lot of hype since it launched, but I was honestly more interested in trying it after reading about the creator of this line. Augustinus Bader is a physician and biomedical scientist who created his products after more than 30 years of research and innovation in his field.
Professor Bader suggests using his cream for 27+ days since that is the amount of time it takes for a full cycle of skin cell turnover. Therefore, for optimal results one should initially test this cream alone and avoid all other products except for your daily cleanser, and obviously your sunscreen. That is precisely what I have been doing, and I will share my results in less than a week!
About Augustinus Bader:
Professor Augustinus Bader is a globally recognized biomedical scientist and physician and one of the foremost experts in the field of stem cell biology and regenerative medicine.
In a career that has spanned the globe, the German-born Professor has spent over 30 years researching and developing technologies that activate and harness the human body's capacity to heal, with a focus on the reawakening of cells that become dormant due to aging or trauma. In 2008 he developed a groundbreaking Wound Gel that heals severe skin traumas without the need for surgery or skin grafts. It is this revolutionary technique that inspired Augustinus Bader skincare.
Professor Bader is currently the director of Cell Techniques and Applied Stem Cell Biology at The University of Leipzig, in Leipzig, Germany where he lives with his family.
About The Rich Cream:
Clean Science. Powered by TFC8®. An upgrade of our original award-winning daily moisturizer. Intensely luxurious, hydrating and nourishing. Supports cellular renewal to dramatically improve the complexion's appearance. Backed by 30 years of research and innovation. Powered by TFC8®. Housed in a recyclable bottle. Carton is FSC certified, carton, insert, and leaflet are 100% recyclable.
- Clinically proven to reduce the signs of aging including the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation
- Deeply hydrates, conditions, and renews for soft, even, restored skin
- Promotes elasticity, supports skin barrier function, and prevents transepidermal water loss - for skin that’s supple, plump, and smooth.
- Protects against environmental aggressors
- TFC8® supports cellular renewal and guides key ingredients to the cells.
In user trials:
- 97% agree skin’s tone and texture looks dramatically transformed.
- 96% agree skin looks firmer and lifted and feels more supple and elastic.
- 95% agree the appearance of fine lines/wrinkles is dramatically improved.
ABOUT: Ideal for normal to dry skin, more mature skin types, and colder, drier climates.
The Beauty of TFC8®: Our proven results are powered by Professor Bader's TFC8®, or Trigger Factor Complex - an exclusive patented technology comprised of over 40 ingredients and inspired by over 30 years of research, innovation and clinical study.
1) TFC8® technology guides key nutrients and powerful natural ingredients to the skin, creating and supporting an optimal environment for cellular renewal.
2) TFC8® turns potent base formulations into smarter, adaptive skincare capable of addressing individualized concerns - such as the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, redness, hyperpigmentation, cellulite, stretch marks, and damage caused by external stressors.
3) TFC8® nourishes and protects, training the skin for the long-term. Resulting skin looks and feels healthier, firmer, stronger, and more even over time.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Squalane, Glycerin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ethyl Oleate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Panthenol, Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate, Zinc PCA, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Alanyl Glutamine, Arginine, Oligopeptide-177, Phenylalanine, Sisymbrium Irio Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride, Dextran, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8.
Overall Assessment: Still assessing, but I am less than a week away from my full review, but I can tell you that I really like this cream.
$89.00 for 0.5 oz, $175 for 1 oz. and $280.00 for 1.75 oz. from Augustines Bader, Sephora, Nordstrom, Cult Beauty, Neiman Marcus, Violet Grey, Revolve, Net-A-Porter, Bluemercury, Bergdorf Goodman, Space NK, Saks Fifth Avenue and John Lewis. Purchased (Affiliate Links).
All views expressed are categorically my own. Copyright © 2022 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.