Boiron Arnicare FootCare is a moisturizing and soothing cream ideal for foot massage. Made with fresh mountain daisies (Arnica montana) from the French Alps, this homeopathic medicine relieves foot pain and other aches due to overuse and minor injuries. It also reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises associated with sprains and strains.* Try it for foot rubs and heel, arch, ankle, and joint pain. Arnicare FootCare does not contain menthol, camphor, methyl salicylate, or capsaicin. It works without the traditional strong medicine smell of topical pain relievers, and is free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens. It does not mask symptoms that may indicate a more serious problem. Arnicare FootCare is available over the counter in a 4.2 oz tube.
Benefits and Features:
- The single active ingredient is Arnica montana, a mountain daisy.
- Ideal for foot massage and heel, arch, ankle, and joint pain.
- Soothes, moisturizes, and spreads smoothly for foot rubs.
- No traditional strong medicine smell; does not contain menthol, camphor, methyl salicylate, or capsaicin.
- Free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
Copyright © 2021 www,lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.