Typology Hydrating Cleansing Bar with Palmarosa is a handcrafted face and body bar that is non-stripping, nourishing and thoroughly hydrating. It achieves a very satisfying lather, and it leaves skin remarkably soft, smooth and hydrated. Therefore, it is never drying, and it will not leave skin in the least bit taut or uncomfortable. Furthermore, it has a wonderful light and refreshing Lemongrass aroma that is truly delightful.
According to Typology,
This hydrating face and body soap is suitable for all skin types, especially dehydrated skin. Our method of cold saponification to create this soap – plus its high superfats content – makes it particularly soft and nourishing. Keep soap in a dry place between uses, ideally on a well-drained soap dish.
- A hydrating face and body soap with 8% fatty acids.
- Handcrafted in France. 100% naturally-derived ingredients.
- This product is Made in France. VeganWarning: Avoid the eye area, in case of contact rinse thoroughly. Due to the presence of essential oils, this soap is not recommended for pregnant women or children.
Directions: For use on the face or body. First lather soap in the hands and massage skin, avoiding the eyes.
- Organic palmarosa essential oil: promotes skin regeneration.
- Organic exotic verbena essential oil: cleanses and purifies the skin.
- Organic lemongrass essential oil: adds its fresh citrus scent.
BOTANICAL OILS AND BUTTERS:
- Organic olive oil: calms skin prone to redness.
- Organic coconut oil: soothes and nourishes dry skin.
- Organic sunflower oil: softens and nourishes.
- Organic shea butter: repairs and soothes fragile skin.Overall Assessment: This is a magnificent face and body bar, and I can hardly wait to introduce you to more of their wondrous products!
$14.70 for 3.53 oz. from Typology (Unaffiliated Links). Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own.
Copyright © 2021 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.