Press Sample (Affiliated Links)
Graydon Super Sensitive Skin Stuff Face + Eye Ceramide Cream is a very lightweight and fast absorbing multipurpose ceramide cream that can be used for the face and eyes. It is specifically formulated for people with super sensitive skin, as the name suggests, including people with skin that reacts negatively to just about everything. This antioxidant-rich cream effectively calms down reactive skin, reduced redness and inflammation and it leaves skin soft, smooth, supple and moisturized. Furthermore, it lightly plumps the skin– thereby reducing the appearance of fine lines, and it offers skin a lovely radiance.
According to Graydon,
Its light and invisible texture helps support the renewal of the skin's protective layer, while protecting against moisture loss. Formulated without essential oils or fragrance.
Infused with a botanical ceramide, Skin Stuff helps to improve your skin barrier function, calm inflammation and help visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles. In true Canadian fashion, you will also find mineral-rich, Canadian-grown maple sap water that helps add moisture into your skin.
The nourishing antioxidant blend of rosehip seed oil, evening primrose, black currant, and pomegranate oil are rich in vitamins A, B, C and E and provide an excellent lipid ratio to give you a bright, radiant, hydrated complexion.
If your skin is reactive, this is going to be your new favourite way to keep your skin rejuvenated, plump, and smooth.
Directions: Gently massage a pump or two over your cleansed face, neck and eye area. Suitable for use day and/or night, especially good for sensitive skin types.
TIP: Mix with one of our water-based formulas like Face Food for maximum absorption, Fullmoon Serum if you have dehydrated skin, or Superfood Serum if you have dry skin!
• Maximize your skin nutrition with our concentrated formula, free of added water
• Skin Stuff is vegan, 100% essential-oil free, added fragrance-free
• Dermatologist-test, hypo-allergenic, and a non-irritant
• Our Skin Stuff is formulated with a skin-friendly, never-stripping pH value of 4.5-5.5
• Our products are cruelty free, and we never use SLS, sulphates, parabens, synthetic fragrances, petroleum, or other questionable ingredients
• For sensitive skin, always do a patch test first and/or purchase a sample sachet
• This product is housed in an airless pump to increase shelf life so you get all the benefits from the amazing actives. It requires some 'priming' on your first use to activate the pump, so please pump in a slow and controlled motion up to 14 times to start the flow of product.
• REVITALIZE skin barrier function with our botanical ceramide
• HYDRATE your complexion with mineral-rich maple sap water
• REGENERATE skin with vitamin C from rosehip extract
• PROMOTE collagen production with rosehip seed oil rich in vitamin A, B and E
• SMOOTH and help firm skin with evening primrose oil
• STRENGTHEN and enhance skin health with omega-5 fatty acid from pomegranate seed oil
• REDUCE irritation and increase elasticity with antioxidant-rich black currant seed oil
Ingredients: Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Extract, *Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, *Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, *Glyceryl Stearate, *Coco-Caprylate, *Sodium Olivoyl Glutamate, *Cetearyl Alcohol, *Cetyl Alcohol, *Stearyl Alcohol, **Phenethyl Alcohol, **Pentylene Glycol, **Propanediol, Glycerin, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Sap, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Ceramide NP, Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol. *Vegetable wax, **100% Natural based preservative
$49.00 for 1.7 oz. from Graydon Skincare, Credo Beauty and The Detox Market (Affiliate Links).
Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own.
Copyright © 2020 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.