Press Sample (Unaffiliated Links)
If you have curly hair, as do I, then you know how finicky it can be, and the extent to which you need to use the right products– otherwise pure unmitigated chaos will ensue! It just takes a slightly stripping shampoo, a conditioner that isn't moisturizing enough, or drying styling products to cause curly hair to turn into a frizzy dried out mess. Therefore, I always take care to get super nourishing and hydrating products, and use leave-in conditioners and curl creams.
The first time I tried Saints & Sinners Medusa Divine Curl Cream, I was hooked. It has a very lightweight consistency that adds moisture and shine to curly tresses, and it fights frizz and fly-aways effectively, efficiently and with much-needed longevity. It does an exquisite job in its ability to define curls without giving them that dreaded crunchy texture that most-often flakes. It is cruelty-free, color-safe and it smells delectable. Hair is left with a glossy shine and it is manageable and touchable.
Concentrated! Define curls without crunch! Adds moisture and shine, eliminates frizz and protects color in a luxe formula infused with Shea Butter, African Date Seed Oil, Brazilian Pequi Fruit Oil, Coconut, Jojoba, Olive and Chia Seed Extract. Free of gluten, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, iron oxides, mineral oil, petrolatum, synthetic colors, nut ingredients, palm oil, talc and sodium chloride. 100% Vegan. Cruelty free. Luxury Performance, No Bad Stuff.
Get ready for your curls to be transformed! Introducing Saints & Sinners NEW! Medusa Divine Curl Cream – a concentrated formula designed to define curls without the crunch. Medusa Divine Curl Cream adds moisture and shine, eliminates frizz and protects color in a luxe formula infused with botanicals such as Indica Seed Butter, Shea Butter, African Date Seed Oil, Brazilian Pequi Fruit Oil, Coconut, Jojoba, Olive and Chia Seed Extract. Designed for every hair type, this product was created with WaveMax technology to block out all humidity and create the perfect curl formation.
Now let's talk about the dreaded "S" word - silicones. Diana Wilson, Founder of Saints & Sinners explains: 'Silicones are widely misunderstood. We use breathable silicones that evaporate but there ARE bad silicones that inhibit the absorption of ingredients (they sit on the cuticle). We respectfully disagree with no silicones but once someone feels that ALL silicones are bad it's hard to turn them. There are 1,000s of differing silicones - breast implants are different than WD-40 is different that Saints & Sinners as an example.'
• Luxurious cream formula
• Defines curl without crunch
• Soothes & smooths erratic texture
• Adds moisture & shine
• Thermal, color and humidity protection
• Eliminates frizz
• Emollient Fatty Acids
• Anti-inflammatory scalp conditioners
• Unique Consistency
• Infused with botanicals
• For all hair types
• African Date Seed Oil – desert date seed oil found in Africa and Middle East rich in protein, fatty acids, vitamins
• Brazilian Pequi Fruit Oil – super conditioning fatty acid from Brazilian Pequi Fruit, emollient, moisturizer, antistatic, eliminates frizz
• Shea Butter – oil and fat rich seed pulp from African Shea Tree, emollient skin conditioner, aids in moisture retention, antibacterial, aids in healing as it mimics skin function, soothing
• Jojoba Seed Oil – extracted from seeds of desert shrubs indigenous to California, Arizona and Mexico, emollient skin conditioning
• Indica Seed Butter – healing properties, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory derived from the fruit of the tree indigenous to India
• Olive Fruit Oil – super moisturizing fatty acids, ideal for sensitive skin/scalp; high levels of amino acids, proteins, vitamins
• Chia Seed Extract – skin conditioning emollient from Spanish sage, fatty acids, antioxidants
• Coconut – emollient, skin conditioning, fatty acid
• WaveMax Technology – offers ideal curl formation, humidity control
Medusa Divine Curl Cream is vegan and cruelty free and is made WITHOUT gluten, nut ingredients, palm oil, parabens, phthalates, iron oxides, mineral oil, synthetic colors, SES sulfates, SLS sulfates, petrolatum, microbeads, sodium chloride, nanoparticles, talc.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Isohexadecane, Propanediol, Polyquaternium-37, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Polysorbate 80, Dimethicone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyacrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Amodimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Balanites Aegyptiaca Kernel Oil, Polysorbate 20, Benzyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propoxytetramethyl Piperidinyl Dimethicone, Garcinia Indica Seed Butter, Caryocar Brasiliense Fruit Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Cetrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Quaternium-80, Lauryl Glucoside, Potassium Sorbate, Polyquaternium-113, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate, Trideceth-12, Xylitol, Caprylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Alcohol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.
Medusa Divine Curl Cream retails for $27.50 for 6 oz. from found at realsaintsandsinners.com, as well as in select Sinnergy™ Salons and Spas nationwide. (Unaffiliated Links).
Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own.
Copyright © 2020 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.