1) Use a gentle non-stripping cleanser. When needed, use a gentle exfoliator in lieu of a cleanser.
2) Use a lightweight and fast absorbing serum, such as hyaluronic acid-based serum that will deliver much needed hydration to winter skin. Gently massage the serum into your face, neck and décolleté. Since this is the lightest of the product layers that you will be using, it should be applied first.
3) Follow by massaging your favorite facial oil into your face, neck and décolleté. Once this has begun to sink into your skin, then move on to step 4.
4) Massage your favorite lotion or cream into your face, neck and décolleté. Once it has been absorbed into your skin, then proceed to the final step.
5) Since sunscreen is one of the most important skincare products that you can use, invest in a good one that has an SPF 30 or more. Apply it generously to your face, neck and décolleté, and be sure to reapply it numerous times throughout the day (typically every 75 minutes).
At night, repeat steps 1-4 and skip the sunscreen. These 5 steps will only take you a few minutes, and the benefits are really worth the time spent. I also drink plenty of water to help keep hydrated– which helps a lot. What do you do to care for your skin during the winter?
Copyright © 2020 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.