Purchased (Affiliate Links)
If you are seeking a homeopathic pain relieving remedy, that is good for treating sore muscles, and that effectively eliminates bruises, then you are likely more than aware of Arnica and its amazing efficacy to help heal. I have used Arnica since I was quite young because my mom has always had it on hand, and as a result I always have it as well. After we cleared our yard this summer I had many bumps, bruises and muscle aches, and I finished up my half empty tube of Boiron Arnicare Gel. After I squeezed the last bit from the tube, I promptly bought another. I have used lots of different brands over the years, but I like the gel consistency of this one. It melts right into the skin, leaves behind no greasy residue and it has no fragrance.
It offers effective pain relief when I have over-worked my muscles, and it shortens the duration of bruises, or stops them from forming altogether. Furthermore, it is affordable and easy to find online and in stores. I have included links of online retailers, but you can find it in many grocery and drug stores– which is where I usually find mine.
According to Boiron,
Boiron Arnicare Gel relieves muscle pain, stiffness, swelling from injuries, and bruises.* This homeopathic medicine is made from a mountain daisy. Odorless and non-greasy, the gel is cooling and quickly absorbed into the skin.
Made with fresh mountain daisies (Arnica Montana) from the French Alps, Boiron Arnicare Gel relieves everyday muscle aches and pains without a traditional strong medicine smell. Use it at the first sign of back, neck, knee, shoulder, and leg pain; swelling from injuries; bruises; or after a surgery.* The gel cools and refreshes upon contact. Its non-greasy, water-based formula is absorbed quickly by the skin, leaving no residue.
A homeopathic medicine, Arnicare Gel does not contain menthol, camphor, methyl salicylate, capsaicin, fragrances, dyes, or parabens. It does not mask symptoms that may indicate a more serious condition. Boiron’s pain relief line includes a cream, ointment, tablet, and arthritis pain formula.
- Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness.*
- Reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises*
- The single active ingredient is Arnica Montana, a mountain daisy.
- No traditional strong medicine smell; free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Cools and refreshes upon contact.
- Residue-free: non-sticky, non-greasy, and water-based.
- Absorbed quickly by the skin — ideal for first aid treatment for athletes.
Directions: Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Gel to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor injury. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
Active Ingredient: Arnica Montana 1X HPUS 7% – Trauma, muscle pain, and stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States. Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, Carbomer, Purified water and Sodium hydroxide.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, damaged skin, or wounds.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica Montana or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
- When using this product, use only as directed; do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
$8.69 – $17.99 for 1.5-4.1 oz. from BoironUSA, Walgreens, Amazon, Walmart, Target, CVS and iHerb (Affiliate Links).
Purchased. All views expressed are categorically my own (Affiliate Links).
Copyright © 2019 www.lolassecretbeaurtyblog.com All Rights Reserved.