Press Sample (Affiliate Links)
If you are seeking an effective, antioxidant-enriched, tinted sunscreen that provides broad-spectrum sun protection, then you will be pleased to learn about Abella Skin Care ColorShade Tinted Sunscreen Lotion. This tinted sunscreen has the creamy consistency of a tinted moisturizer or a concealer, it can be worn alone or in conjunction with other makeup, and it comes in four shades.
With a blend of physical (mineral) and chemical sunscreens, this sunscreen offers broad-spectrum sun protection, and the antioxidant-rich formula protects and moisturizes the skin. It glides across the skin effortlessly, and the silicone-coated pigments prevent oxidation and remain true to color. Formulated for all skin types, including sensitive skin, this sunscreen can be used all over the face, including under the eyes as a concealer. Furthermore, darker shades can be used as a bronzer or contour on lighter skin tones. It feels weightless and breathable on the skin, it boasts a natural finish, and offers sun protection for 80 minutes. Of course, as with all sunscreens, it is imperative to reapply it frequently to keep the skin protected.
- SPF 35 Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
- Green Tea is a powerful anti-oxidant with anti-cancer benefits to protect and repair UV damage
- Vitamins D&E to assist the skin in healing
- Silicone-coated pigments prevent oxidation to stay true to color
- A lighter shade can be used as a concealer or blend with another shade to customize a color to match your skin tone.
- A darker shade can be used for a natural looking tan.
- It may be used alone or blended with your favorite foundation to provide better make-up coverage.
- The pigments are silicone coated to prevent oxidation of your skins oils preventing clogged pores.
- Specially formulated for sensitive skin
- Especially popular among teenage girls due to its similarity to Foundation Make-up.
With Abella Skin Care’s sunscreen, it also serves as a foundation offering different shades available for the face, simplifying the beauty regimen. The ColorShade SPF 35 is the perfect combination of broad-spectrum (UVA & UVB) sun protection, color, and moisture. It has all the benefits of Vitamins D & E and antioxidants such as Green Tea, to help protect and restore the skin.
ColorShade SPF 35 is available in 4 convenient shades: Light, Medium, Dark, and Ebony.
- Formulated for all skin types, including sensitive
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Bentonite, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Caramel, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Cyclomethicone, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Iron Oxides, Isocetyl Stearate, Octyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Water (Aqua). *Sunscreens are considered over the counter drugs. The FDA has changed all sunscreens rules effective January 2014. Abella Skin Care is compliant with the new FDA rules and has successfully passed US and International SPF Testing to be rated an SPF 35.
$25.00 each for 2 oz. from Abella Skin Care, Amazon and Dermstore (Affiliate Links).
Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own.
Copyright © 2017 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.