Press Release & Press Sample (Affiliate Links)
African Botanics Nutritive Molecule Serum (Review Forthcoming) is an an extremely rejuvenating serum that incorporates a superior complex of antioxidants and advanced biotechnology to supplement and protect skin against the main types of free radicals: oxygen, carbon and nitrogen while improving skin’s texture, brightening and providing a strong protective barrier against pollution and cellular damage.
ADVANCED ANTIOXIDANT CONTENT HELPS SHIELD THE COMPLEXION:
Infuses skin with 3 types of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Ferulic Acid, Tannic Acid (naturally occurring plant polyphenol), Niacinamide, Superoxide Dismutase, Resveratrol, Green Co ee and Yeast to accelerate antioxidant activity. These potent antioxidants help prevent wrinkles, sun damage and fade dark spots.
3 TYPES OF HIGHLY STABLE & OIL-SOLUBLE FORMS OF VITAMIN C:
Nutritive Molecule Serum is infused with highly stable forms of Vitamin C. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant, helps fade discoloration, encourages collagen production, protects against free radical damage and helps diminish the appearance of wrinkles.
• Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate ( THD Ascorbate) - most stable and non-acidic form of Vitamin C. This oil-soluble form of Vitamin C can penetrate the lipid bilayer of the skin. The problem with most topical forms of vitamin C is they’re water soluble and can’t make it through the lipid-rich skin barrier to reach the dermis of skin where they could have maximal benefits. THD Ascorbate is able to successfully penetrate the epidermis and move to the layer underneath called the dermis. It’s in the dermis that collagen, a protein that gives skin its youthful firmness and ability to resist wrinkles, is made. The antioxidant action of THD Ascorbate is 80 times longer than Ascorbic Acid.
• Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate is one of the most stable forms of Vitamin C. Helps protect skin from sun damage and boost UVA protection. E ective in treating acne and lightening the skin.
• Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate is considered stable and won’t lose it’s e ectiveness or irritate sensitive skin like other forms can.
HIGH-PERFORMING MOLECULAR SCIENCE AND SUPERCHARGED SKIN NUTRITION:
This potent and lightweight serum is is enriched with botanical peptides and moisture barrier enhancers. It replenishes and retains an abundance of moisture on multiple levels while delivering advanced antioxidants with anti-inflammatory molecules to protect the skin from damage due to age, urban pollution, UV exposure, stress and dryness.
• Boosts cell renewal and collagen production with nutrient-rich Sea Kelp and mineral-rich Marine Green Algae.
• Improves the skin's overall texture and appearance. Relaxes the look of fine lines, providing skin with structure and firmness.
• Provides a lifting e ect with a powerful combination of anti-wrinkle peptides, restructuring oligosaccharides from “Blue Agave” and botanical collagen booster derived from the leaf sap of the South African medical plant “Bulbine Frutescens”* which help further correct skin’s microrelief, tone, plump and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Bulbine Frutescens - Activates the production of high quality collagen, suppresses inflammation, prevents collagen breakdown and inhibits formation of low quality collagen.
• Plumps and deeply penetrates the skin for intense hydration with Sodium Hyaluronate while preventing moisture loss.
• Decreases redness, inflammation and calms the skin with intense doses of anti-inflammatory botanicals - Resurrection Plant, Immortelle, Centella, Arnica, Aloe Ferox, Calendula, Hibiscus and Azelaic acid.
• Our proprietary Distinct African Oil Complex and African Bush and Desert plants help regenerate and replenish the skin with
polyphenols, amino acids, omegas, plant ceramides and lipids.
Directions: Apply 2 pumps to clean face and neck every morning and evening with uplifting strokes, patting gently on the skin to aid absorption. For best results, apply serum to damp skin after using Rose Treatment Essence.
Ingredients: Aqua (Deionized Water), Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel) Extract, Glycine Soja Protein (Soy Peptides), Superoxide Dismutase, Oxido Reductases, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Yeast Beta-Glucan, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein (Di- and tripeptides), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Bulbine Frutescens*, Myrothamus Flabellifolius (Resurrection)** Plant, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Adansonia Digitata (Baobab)** Seed Oil, D-alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Glycerin, Panicum Miliaceum (Millet) Seed Extract, Tannic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sorbate, Honeybush* Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Citrillus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon)** Seed Oil, Rosa-Senensis (Hibiscus) Extract, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Azelaic Acid, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)** Seed Oil, Allantoin, Aspalathus Linearis (Green Rooibos)* Tea Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture (Swiss Apple), Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract*, Acetamide MEA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hyaluronic Acid, Phytic Acid, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Linoleic Acid, Sommondsia Chinensis (Jojoba)* Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate (Vitamin C), Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Hydrocotyl (Centella Asiatica)* Extract, Chamomile Martricaria Extract*, Chlorella Vulgaris (Green Algae) Extract, Hydrolyzed Algin, Sea Kelp, Aminomethyl Propanol, Arnica Cordifolia (Arnica) Extract, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa)** Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis* Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower)* Seed Oil, Ethyl Ferulate (Ferulic Acid), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary)* Leaf Extract, Resveratrol, Disodium Uridine Phosphate, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Helichrysum Angustifolium (Everlasting/Immortelle)* Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. *Organic, **Wild-Harvested Ingredients.
$250.00 for 1 oz./30 ml. from African Botanics, Credo Beauty, Net-A-Porter and Cult Beauty (Affiliate Links).