Press Sample (Affiliate Links)
I am so impressed by the NEW HOURGLASS Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush formula (Reviewed HERE), and the new shades of the HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Bronzers– that I dare say they are my very favorite recent cosmetic launches!
HOURGLASS Ambient® Lighting Bronzers are now available in two NEW colors that are just spectacular! These lightweight bronzers are fused with the gorgeous illuminating effects that define the HOURGLASS cult-classic Ambient Lighting Powders, and the end result is spectacularly luminous bronzers that are, in my opinion, peerless. They offer buildable coverage coupled with a natural glow that offers a radiant finish that is nothing short of perfection. Unlike traditional bronzers, which are often flat and have a tendency to oxidize, these beautiful powder bronzers utilize, "Photoluminescent Technology for seamless blending and color transitions."
These gorgeous in the pan, and on the skin, bronzers are handmade using an, "advanced miscelare technique" which mixes the powders to create the perfect balance of pigment and powder, and that is precisely why each one is unique.
Diffused Bronze Light (NEW) is described as a, "cool bronze shade fused with Diffused Light, a soft, pale yellow powder, to mimic a ray of warm sunlight" that is ideal for light to medium complexions. It boasts the perfect amount of luminosity without being glittery. It is ultra-finely milled, and it glides across the skin effortlessly and deposits pigment evenly. It neither settles into fine lines, nor does it emphasizes pores. It is utterly gorgeous, and is, without question, my current favorite bronzer. It should be noted that it remains true to color, it never oxidizes, and it wears all day without fading.
Nude Bronze Light (NEW) is described as a, "neutral bronze shade fused with Nude Light, a soft, translucent powder, to mimic a subtle warmth" that is ideal for light to medium complexions. It is finely milled, albeit a bit more stiff and slightly less luminous than Diffused Bronze Light, and it glides across the skin effortlessly and deposits pigment evenly. Like Diffused Bronze Light, it neither settles into fine lines, nor does it emphasize pores. It, too, remains true to color, it doesn't oxidize, and it lasts all day long without fading.
Ambient® Lighting Bronzer fuses the illuminating effects of Ambient® Lighting Powder with bronze pigments to add depth and dimension for a natural, sun-kissed glow. The sheer, airy formula sweeps on softly for a healthy-looking, radiant finish.
• The airy, lightweight bronzers fuse the illuminating effects of Ambient® Lighting Powder with bronze pigments to deliver buildable color and a radiant finish.
• While traditional bronzer tends to be flat, Ambient® Lighting Bronzer uses Photoluminescent Technology for seamless blending and color transitions.
• The hand-made powders are formulated using an advanced miscelare technique - which means "to mix" in Italian - creating the perfect balance of pigment and powder, and no two look alike.
• Ambient® Lighting Bronzer can be used alone for subtle warmth and contouring or paired with Ambient® Lighting Powder to create depth and dimension.
AVAILABLE IN 4 SHADES (2 NEW SHADES):
• LUMINOUS BRONZE LIGHT - a medium tan shade fused with Luminous Light, a champagne pearl powder, for a softer, candlelit warmth. Ideal for fair/light complexions.
• RADIANT BRONZE LIGHT - a warm bronze shade fused with Radiant Light, a golden beige powder, to mimic a summer glow. Ideal for medium/deep complexions.
• DIFFUSED BRONZE LIGHT [NEW. Shown] - a cool bronze shade fused with Diffused Light, a soft, pale yellow powder, to mimic a ray of warm sunlight. Ideal for light/medium complexions.
• NUDE BRONZE LIGHT [NEW. Shown] - a neutral bronze shade fused with Nude Light, a soft, translucent powder, to mimic a subtle warmth. Ideal for light/medium complexions.
• Warming - Using the Nº 1 Powder Brush, gently swirl the entire compact to pick up the perfect balance of pigment and powder. Lightly apply all over face to achieve a sun-kissed look.
• Defining – Use the Ambient® Lighting Brush to apply Ambient® Lighting Bronzer as a subtle contour along the temples, hollows of the cheeks and jawline.
• Ambient® Lighting Bronzer works best when applied after Ambient® Lighting Powder and before Ambient® Lighting Blush.
• Explore the Ambient® Lighting Collection to create your perfect light.
DIFFUSED BRONZE LIGHT
NUDE BRONZE LIGHT
NUDE BRONZE LIGHT: is a neutral bronze shade fused with Nude Light, a soft, translucent powder, to mimic a subtle warmth. Ideal for light/medium complexions.
Note the lovely luminosity!
HOURGLASS compacts are elegant studies in Minimalism
FREE OF: Parabens, Fragrance, Talc, Nanoparticles, Gluten, and Not tested on animals.
Top to Bottom:
Diffused Bronze Light
Nude Bronze Light
Overall Assessment: In the spirit of full disclosure, I must confess that I seldom wear bronzers because I most often don't like the formulas that I have tried, and because I have cool-toned skin and have an aversion to bronzers that oxidize. Furthermore, I find that most aren't terribly flattering, and tend to look woefully overdone even when applied with a light hand. However, HOURGLASS makes the most perfect bronzers that I have tried, and they work beautifully on my skin. If you are in the market for a bronzer, take a look at the HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Bronzers before you purchase anything else. I suspect that you will love them as much as I do.
HOURGLASS Ambient® Lighting Bronzer $50.00 each for .39 oz. from HOURGLASS Cosmetics, Space NK, Barneys New York, Sephora, Nordstrom, Bergdorf Goodman, Net-A-Porter, Liberty London and Blue Mercury (Affiliate Links).
Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own.
Copyright © 2017 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.
Clockwise Left to Right: Diffused Bronze Light, Nude Bronze Light, Iridescent Flash and Euphoric Fusion.