Press Sample (Unaffiliated Links)
Nerium’s Age-Defying Eye Serum, is described as an "advanced, multifunctional age-fighting Eye Serum" that was formulated to deliver a range of short and long-term benefits.It contains SIG-1191, a proprietary ingredient, that is described as a super antioxidant skin hydrator that was specifically developed to target the signs of aging around the eyes.
Nerium Age-Defying Eye Serum is formulated to reduce the appearance of fine lines around the eyes, and to combat the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with continued use.
Use Nerium Eye Serum twice each day, apply in the morning and in the evening. After cleansing your skin, place one pump of the eye serum on your finger and apply gently around your eye area. After applying, the serum will begin to attach to the skin and fill your fine lines.
After several seconds of product application, allow it to dry for 30 seconds. Make sure the serum is dry before applying makeup. Smooth makeup around your eyes and use a fingertip to blend it in.
This lightweight serum immediately hydrates the delicate skin under the eyes, and I noticed that it softened the appearance of fine lines. I generally do not get under-eye puffiness, unless I don't get enough sleep, but I did try this serum one morning when I did awaken to puffiness, and it did reduce the swelling. I periodically get dark under-eye circles, and while this serum did not eliminate them, it did soften their appearance.
According to Nerium,
Nerium Eye Serum ingredients contain SIG-1191™, developed by a Princeton University professor. SIG-1191 is an exclusive, patent-pending ingredient that hydrates the skin and provides benefits as an antioxidant. Nerium Eye Serum also contains I-FLI4R™, created from white lily and Brazilian ginseng. This exclusive ingredient works to lessen the presence of dark circles, puffy skin and fine lines around the eyes.
Select Ingredients and their attributes:
- Aloe barbadensis leaf juice: Highly emollient and a well-known source of moisture and hydration.
- Advanced peptides: Support the skin’s natural collagen and elastin, which helps skin look fuller and plumper.
- Caffeine: Helps stimulate circulation.
- Jojoba esters: Lightweight, natural moisturizer for long-lasting hydration.
- Green tea: A well-known antioxidant that guards against environmental damage.
- Sodium hyaluronate: Naturally present in the skin, binds water to the skin to aid in volume and firmness.
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant that helps protect the skin from free radicals.
- Vitamin C: A vitamin known for its antioxidant and skin-brightening properties.
$60.00 for 0.3 oz. from Nerium (Unaffiliated Links).
Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own.
Copyright © 2016 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.