Press Release (Unaffiliated Links)
In celebration of Beauty Week 2016, Whole Foods Market is offering deep discounts on select natural and organic beauty products.
From March 18 to 20, all facial care products will be 25 percent off regular price. On Friday, March 18, stores will offer limited edition “hello, beauty” bags for $15 a piece. The bags are made by Riji Green, which is a business committed to ending human trafficking. Valued at $80, each bag includes products from Acure, Burt’s Bees, derma e, Dr. Hauschka, evanhealy, Mineral Fusion, MyChelle, Pacifica, Trilogy and Weleda.
“We’re thrilled to host our second annual Beauty Week to celebrate our shoppers and introduce new shoppers to our beauty selection,” said Maren Giuliano, global Whole Body executive coordinator at Whole Foods Market. “Our shoppers care about the ingredients they put on their skin, just like they care about what’s in the food they eat, which is why we’re so proud of our unparalleled quality standards for our beauty department.”
For years, Whole Foods Market has been lauded for its beauty department standards. In 2012, the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics named the company “the leading national retailer” in personal care product safety; in 2014, the grocer was named runner-up in the Sustainable Beauty Awards’ “Sustainable Leadership” category; and in 2015, Giuliano was recognized by Women’s Wear Daily as one of the “50 Most Powerful Women in Beauty.”
- Dr. Hauschka Soothing Cleansing Milk .34 oz
- dermae Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask .5 oz
- Acure Pore Minimizing Facial Scrub 1 oz
- evanhealy Rose Geranium Facial Toner HydroSoul 1 oz
- Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant + 10 ml
- MyChelle Perfect C Serum .17 oz
- Mineral Fusion Lash Curling Mineral Mascara (Gravity) .57 oz
- Burt’s Bees Sunset Cruise Lip Stick .12 oz
- Weleda Skin Food .34 oz
- Riji Green Organic Cotton Bag