Press Sample (Affiliate Links)
Longtime readers are well aware that African Botanics is one of my all-time favorite natural luxury skincare lines, and their new products are so visionary and astoundingly effective that I really don't want to use anything else. I will be publishing in-depth reviews of their 7 new products, but I must tell you that they are unlike anything else on the market. These beautiful products harness the extraordinary healing and nourishing powers of African botanicals, and they not only boast lovely textures, but their aromas are truly otherworldly.
About African Botanics:
African Botanics is a Los Angeles based luxury skin care company founded by Craig and Julia Noik in 2012. with their south african roots and passion for Africa’s nature, they were inspired to create a high performance, sustainable wellness line of curated beauty products that was shaped to capture the exceptional beauty and pure floral wealth of Southern Africa. all products are beautifully crafted in South Africa and include the award winning pure Marula Oil, Neroli infused Marula Oil, facial skin care, bath & body and wellness lines developed to counter the skin-damaging effects of ageing, lifestyle and the modern environment.
Embark on an african journey of the senses and discover exotic textures, sensual scents, rare raw materials and unique botanical ingredients that will evoke emotions, feed your inspiration, as well as nourish and comfort your skin and wellbeing.
For the Body:
2) Plantes d'Afrique Shower Cream "was inspired by an ancient African ritualistic bathing experience utilizing wild-harvested botanicals and unique plant elements. Infused with crushed Baobab fruit and ancient volcanic lava minerals, this multi-sensory body cleanser gently polishes, refines and revitalizes skin while protecting its moisture barrier. Antioxidant-rich Green Rooibos Tea and Honeybush extracts promote a smooth skin texture. Cape Rose Geranium and Lemongrass boost circulation, purify, tighten and tone the skin."
3) Regenerating Body Hydro-Serum is a "highly concentrated luxurious serum with a fresh and non-sticky texture that helps oxygenate, stimulate, tone, soothe and regenerate the skin leaving it fully replenished and protected with restored elasticity, firmness and radiance. It refines and tones thanks to our unique botanical complex rich in stimulating and toning essential oils of Thyme, Cypress, Cedar, Peppermint and Lemon which produces a thermal cooling sensation that stimulates local micro-circluation providing an amazing feeling of lightness and well-being."
4) Botanical Hand Cream is "formulated to regenerate, repair, deeply hydrate, soothe, even skin tone, brighten, restore comfort and protect with Swiss Garden Cress, Alpine Rose plant stem cells, Peptides and Hyaluronic Acid. Packed with a bespoke blend of wild-harvested African oils, exotic butters and moisturizing botanicals that naturally soothe, soften and deeply hydrate while combating dryness and the appearance of age spots."
For the Face:
5) Buchu Botanial Enzyme Polish is "a gentle facial polish that deeply exfoliates, lifts off dead skin cells and purifies the epidermis to leave skin immaculately clean, soft and radiant without causing irritation. A unique combination of sun dried aromatic Buchu plant and crushed Baobab fruit sourced from the southern tip of Africa are merged with healing Micro-Algae and fine granules of ancient volcanic minerals to visibly refine texture and soften the look of fine lines and dark spots by buffing away dull skin. Micro-Algae - extremely high in microelements, proteins, vitamins, mineral salts and amino acids to gently cleanse the skin, allowing greater permeability without depleting the protective lipid barrier."
6) Baobab Clay Oxygenating Cleanser is a "skin balancing, water soluble facial cleanser that eliminates impurities and unclogs pores without over-drying or irritating. Regulates sebum production leaving skin with a soft matte finish while calming the epidermis and reducing redness. Ideal for people exposed to urban stress, pollution, harsh, dry climates or for frequent travelers and is recommended for dull, mature, unbalanced, seborrheic and sensitive skin. Essential oils of Sandalwood and Cedarwood help calm, rebalance and rejuvenate. The delicate white blossoms of Jasmine help stimulate cellular renewal and help fade scar tissue."
7) Resurrection Cell Recovery Serum is a "deeply-hydrating, potent and fast-acting botanical serum, compounded to help increase collagen synthesis, lift, firm the skin and help reduce fine lines while soothing and restoring balance to all skin types including environmentally stressed and sensitive skin. Formulated to refine, firm and tone the skin with powerful age-defying technology: a complex of Retinol, Resveratrol, Swiss Garden Cress Liposomes and Peptides. Sheer, weightless gel-like texture provides a tissue structuring effect, plumping, moisturizing and reinforcing the skin’s elasticity and tone. Calms, soothes, protects with antioxidants. Skin feels immediately comfortable and sustains less damage over time. Diminishes the damage and the appearance of sun-overexposure."
Overall Assessment: Amazing new products from one of the very finest natural luxury skincare lines ever to have hit the market. A+
Available from African Botanics and coming to Net-A-Porter soon (Affiliate Links).
Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own.
Copyright © 2015 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.