Press Sample (Affiliate Links)
Now that the warm weather is back it's time to pick up new bottles of sunscreen, and more importantly to use them with regularity (this includes reapplication every 90 minutes -2 hours). Australian Gold makes a wide selection of high quality sunscreens, lip balms and after sun products that are employ innovative technologies, and are a pleasure to use. Among the many strengths of Australian Gold is the fact that they offer most of their formulas with a vast array of sun protection factors, therefore if you really love a formula you can get in with a few SPFs, if desired.
Australian Gold Spray Gel Sunscreen with Instant Bronzer SPF 15, with its delicious signature scent, offers a wonderful instant bronzy glow to the skin. It sinks into the skin immediately and leaves behind no greasy residue, and it doesn't stain clothes. I would definitely opt for the SPF 30 version if you are planning on spending any time in the sun.
- One of a Kind Bronzing Technology
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection (Available in SPF 4, 8, 15 & 30)
- Fresh Feel Formula for Instant Absorption Dries Quickly on the Skin
- Won't stain clothes or towels
- Vitamin E protects skin from damaging effects of free radicals
- Natural sunflower, tea tree & olive oils condition the skin
- Aloe Vera provides moisturizing, soothing & natural healing
- Water & sweat resistant
- Convenient spray doesn't feel sticky or tacky
- #1 Fragrance
- Our Spray Gel Formulas Combine Sun Protection and Great Color!
- Made in the USA
Inactive Ingredients: Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Acrylates/C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Butylphthalimide, Caramel, Diazolidinyl Urea, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Isopropylphthalimide, Melaleuca Altemifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil (Tea Tree), Methylparaben, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Olive), Oleth 10, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sorbitan Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triethanolamine, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Water.
2) Australian Gold Sheer Coverage Lotion SPF 15 ($8.79 for 6 oz. from Amazon and Drugstore.com): Australian Gold Sheer Coverage Sunscreen with InvisiDry Technology feels clean and smooth. Indulge in this luxurious formula with Native Coconut scent for satiny, soft skin.
Available in SPF 8, 15 & 30, this very water resistant sunscreen protects your skin for up to 80 minutes of activity. InvisiDry Technology guarantees fast drying and absorption, while leaving skin feeling smooth and clean, like your wearing nothing at all. This unique formula never leaves behind a tacky residue and contains a sweet ingredient—Licorice! Recognized for its anti-inflammatory and calming skin benefits.
Australian Gold Sheer Coverage Lotion SPF 15 is a lovely smelling and fast absorbing sunscreen that hydrates the skin while protecting it. This oil-free formula dries down quickly and has a matte finish that will not transfer to clothing. If you are going to spend time in the sun I would opt to use the SPF 30 version.
- Broad Spectrum SPF 15 (Also available in SPF 8 and SPF 30)
- Unique InvisiDry™ Technology for a Non-Oily, Matte Finish
- Anti-Aging Formula
- Oil-Free & Hypoallergenic
- Dermatologist Tested
- UVA/UVB Protection
- Native Australian Acacia Extract Provides Antioxidants
- Water Resistant for 80 Minutes
- Made in the USA
Inactive Ingredients: Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Butylphthalimide, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract (Licorice), Isopropylphthalimide, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylparaben, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyethylene, Polysilicone-15, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Silica, Stearyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Water
3) Australian Gold Lip Balm SPF 30 ($2.50 for .15 oz. each from Amazon) Provides sunscreen protection while natural Vitamin E, Aloe Vera and Jojoba soften skin. Irresistible Kiwi-Lime provides a refreshingly tart and tangy zing - ideal for a hot day on the beach or skiing the slopes. Apply liberally to the lips, face or tattoo area 20 minutes before sun exposure. Use daily and re-apply frequently.
As a lip balm fanatic, Australian Gold Lip Balm SPF 30 was love at first try. The Kiwi-Lime scent is so refreshing and pleasant to use that I find myself reapplying it more often than needed. The super emollient formula delivers mega-doses of moisture to the lips and leaves them soft, supple and hydrated, and the SPF 30 offers good sun protection against the harmful rays of the sun.
- Antioxidant formula helps fight free radicals
- Soothe and protect dry, chapped and sunburnt lips
- Goes on clear
Inactive Ingredients: Synthetic Beeswax, Cetyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Polyethylene, Flavor, Lanolin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Cetraria Islandica (Icelandic Moss) Extract, Linden, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) Root Extract, Phenyl Trimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Titanium Dioxide, Oleyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Lanolate, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, BHT, Propylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Methylparaben, Sodium Saccharin.
Top to Bottom: Australian Gold Sheer Coverage Lotion SPF 15 and Australian Gold Spray Gel Sunscreen with Instant Bronzer SPF 15.
Overall Assessment: Australian Gold offers a wide range of high quality sunscreens with a wide variety of sun protection factors. Their products smell like summer vacation, and are such a pleasure to use.
Press Sample. All Views expressed are categorically my own (Affiliate Links).
Copyright © 2015 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.