Press Samples, Samples & Purchased by Me (Affiliate Links)
I think that it is rather obvious that I didn't finish up many products in April. The bulk of the items that I used were samples, and the only full size product used was a shave cream that my husband used as well. That said, I am always pleased to toss my empties into the recycle bin, and finishing anything is better than finishing nothing in my book.
Here are the products that I finished up this month:
1) Trader Joe's Moisturizing Cream Shave in Honey Mango: I honestly couldn't even guess how many tubes of this I have purchased over the years. It is ultra creamy, super moisturizing, and it smells delicious. I usually buy 2-4 tubes at a time. It is so great and affordable, and highly recommend it!
2) MoroccanOil Body Soufflé ($56.00 for 6.4 oz. from Nordstrom, Barneys New York, Amazon): Did I ever love this stuff! It is super emollient and hydrating, and it smells divine! I want to soak in a bathtub filled with this delectable body cream!
3) First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser ($20.00 for 5 oz. from Sephora, Amazon, Beauty.com & SkinStore): As you have already noted, three packets of this was all it took to make it on my April Skincare Lust List! It is gentle, cleans thoroughly and is completely non-stripping! I need a full size tube soon!
4) Assorted perfume samples: I tested out some of the perfume samples in my stash, and while none of them resulted in full size purchases they were fun to try.
5) La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream ($85.00 for .50 oz., $160.00 for 1 oz. and $295.00 for 2 oz. from Nordstrom, Barneys New York, Neiman Marcus & Bloomingdale's): Somehow I ended up with multiple samples of the La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream, and I have to say that I really really really like it! I am already using the next small jar. It leaves my skin indescribably soft, supple and hydrated, and it's not too rich for my combination skin the way the original formula is.
What did you use up, give away, return or toss this month? Any great products to share your thoughts on, or any duds to report? Do tell!
Copyright © 2015 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved (Affiliate Links).