Press Release (Unaffiliated Links)
Pharmaca Integrative Pharmacy Opens in Orange County
Innovative Retail Chain Celebrates Grand Opening of its 29th Location in Laguna Hills, Calif.
Pharmaca Integrative Pharmacy, the nation’s first and largest chain of integrative pharmacies, has announced the opening of its newest location in Laguna Hills, Calif. The store's Grand Opening will take place Saturday, March 14 and Sunday, March 15 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., when local residents are invited to enjoy complimentary spa services, special offers, and individualized health consults with the expert staff.
Equipped with a full-service pharmacy, the new Laguna Hills store offers one-stop shopping for natural health and beauty products and services. The store’s location in Laguna Hills’ Village at Nellie Gail Ranch is Pharmaca’s 15th in California, and 29thin the U.S.
“We are looking forward to introducing Pharmaca’s unique shopping experience to the Laguna Hills community,” said Laura Coblentz, Pharmaca’s vice president of marketing and innovation. “The communities surrounding our California stores truly welcome and rely upon our integrative approach to health and wellness, so we couldn’t think of a better place to open a new location than in Orange County.”
Customers will be able to experience the new Pharmaca Integrative Pharmacy during Grand Opening events, including the following benefits:
· Complimentary spa services such as chair massages, mini-facials, mini-makeovers and more.
· Starting at 8 a.m. on Saturday, the first 100 customers will receive a Wellness Gift Bag filled with a variety of top-of-the-line natural health and skin care products.
· Throughout the weekend, anyone who makes a purchase of $5 or more will receive a complimentary Pharmaca reusable shopping bag.
· Guests who sign up for Pharmaca’s Feel Better Rewards program, a complimentary membership providing exclusive offers and a quarterly dividend on purchases, will also take home a Pharmaca brand body lotion for only one cent.
· On Saturday, 5 percent of total retail sales will be given to Art & Creativity for Healing, a local non-profit agency offering unique classes and workshops for those living with abuse, critical illness, military service, homelessness and grief, to support emotional healing through art and creative expression.
At the Natural Beauty Bar, shoppers can explore spa-quality makeup and skin care, enjoy beauty services such as brow waxes and lash applications, and get expert assistance from estheticians on the most appropriate products and treatments for their needs. Combined with a warm shopping environment, including a complimentary cup of tea, Pharmaca provides customers with a stress-free and inviting shopping experience.
The Laguna Hills store is open:
· Store & Pharmacy: Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
· Store: Saturday: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m | Pharmacy: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
· Store: Sunday: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. | Pharmacy: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Laguna Hills location follows on the heels of a February store opening in Beaverton, Ore. Another store will open in Los Altos, Calif. in May.
About Pharmaca Integrative Pharmacy
Pharmaca Inc., was founded in June 2000 in Boulder, Colo., as the nation’s first integrative pharmacy chain offering traditional pharmacy services alongside natural and complementary health solutions, including natural health and beauty products. The company now operates 28 Pharmaca Integrative Pharmacies and one Pharmaca Wellness & Natural Beauty in California, Colorado, New Mexico, Oregon and Washington, and has a robust online retail and educational presence at www.pharmaca.com (Unaffiliated Links).