Press Sample (Unaffiliated Links)
The September Beauty Box 5 is all about embracing the change in seasons, and changing up our beauty routines with their stunning fall favorites. There is a nice assortment of products that range from haircare to skincare, and nails and eyes. I definitely see myself using every product in the September box, and embracing the notion of the changing season that is upon usNatural Style by FUBU Deep Conditioner & Co-Wash (2 sample packets. Retail $9.99 for 12 oz): Equipped with 8 repairing oils and shea butter, this treatment strengthens hair to minimize frizz. Made without sulfates and parabens, it's gentle enough to be used as a co-wash for our curly haired girls, and as a deep conditioner after shampooing for all hair types. #naturalstylebyfubu
- Super-charged, penetrating conditioners deliver smoothly moisturized and soft hair.
- Minimizes breakage to significantly strengthen hair shafts.
- Excellent co-wash for conditioning and cleansing between regular shampoos.
2) My Beauty Spot Nail Polish (Retail $24.99 0.4 fl oz./ Set of 6): This pretty polish set adds gorgeous color to fingers and toes! The thick formula glides on smoothly and dries quickly. The full size nail polish that I received doesn't have a name on the bottle, but it is a gorgeous vampy berry that I can't wait to start wearing!
4) Nicka K New York Eyelight Crayon in Nelo 13 Violet (Retail $4.49 0.056 oz.): Effortlessly impart a rich wash of color with our Eye Light Crayons. Smooth, buttery and silky, these cream shadows easily glide across lids as either a bold liner or can be blended out as an ideal overall lid shade or base. The crease resistant formula is long wearing and available in 14 shades. Nelo 13 Violet is a beautiful creamy violet that will effortlessly brighten the eyes, but it also serves an a wonderful eyeshadow base! #nickaknewyork
5) Chrislie Formulations 3-in-1 Eye Bright (Retail $40.00 0.5 fl oz): Rejuvenate and brighten your eyes while you sleep. Wake up to tighter and brighter rested eyes. Ultra-concentrated serum uses potent triple-action formula to smooth, brighten, and firm your eyes, achieving a more youthful and radiant look. Diminishes dark circles and fine lines. Use overnight. Paraben-free. #lashem
Swatches (Top to Bottom): My Beauty Spot Nail Polish in a gorgeous vampy berry shade and Nicka K New York Eyelight Crayon in Nelo 13 Violet.
Overall Assessment: I think that the September box had a nice selection of staples for the new crisp fall season. The pretty vampy nail polish is probably my favorite product, and it will get plenty of use this season. I can hardly wait to see what BB5 has in store for October!
About Beautybox Five: Beauty Box Five is a subscription-based, beauty sampling program that delivers a box filled with 5 cosmetic samples to your door every month. Aimed at introducing women to new cosmetic products and educating them on best practices, Beauty Box 5 scours the market to find the best products for your lifestyle.
Select the subscription plan that works best for you. Every month we will send you a mixture of carefully selected travel, deluxe and full-size samples. Their monthly plans begin at $12.00, but they offer a quarterly plan for $30.00 and a yearly plan for $99.00.
All members receive free shipping. Receive exclusive discounts from our partner brands.
Press Sample Courtesy of www.beautybox5.com All views expressed are categorically my own (Unaffiliated link).
Copyright © 2014 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.