Drawing on a look of polished sophistication and a love for bold, wine hues, Mr. Downing adds two Lip Creme Lip Glosses to The Bordeaux Collection, his second color collaboration with Le Metier de Beaute, and just in time for the holiday party season.
- In the Know Bordeaux, a scrumptious scarlet with seductive shine. (also still available)
- Purple Haze, a luminous berry mixed with light, creamy tones.
- Enriched with antioxidants A, C, and E.
- Silky texture and easy glide formula.
- Never heavy, sticky, or gooey.
- Signature, luxe vanilla scent.
Purple Haze is probably the perfect mauvy pink shade in my stash, and the fact that it's quite pigmented is a real plus. Additionally, the fact that it is a lip gloss and lipstick hybrid makes it longer wearing than a lipgloss, and gives it the pigmentation and saturation of a lipstick. It has the perfect amount of cushion and is incredibly comfortable on the lips. It is moisturizing, non-sticky, has the fabulous LMdB vanilla signature scent, and is a real stunner. This is quite possibly the perfect mauve in human history.
Overall assessment: I think I need a backup before it sells out.