Sunday Riley makes some of the finest skincare products that I have ever used, and trust me- I have been a skincare junkie as far back as I can remember. Not only do her products produce visible results, but they are luxurious to use and amazing to the touch. Using her products is a sumptuous tactile experience- a true treat for the senses.
Juno Transformative Lipid Serum is an intoxicating "rare, dry oil that gives skin an obsession-worthy glow." According to Riley, this serum is a "A patent-pending blend of lightweight, fast absorbing oils extremely high in natural retinol, Vitamin C, Essential Amino Acids, Omega-3, 6, & 9, UV shields, and natural Anti-Inflammatory agents for luminous skin. Anti-Aging, anti-oxidant."
I apply Juno to my face morning and night after cleansing, and my skin has never looked better. It absorbs right into my face and neck and leaves my skin glowing rather than greasy. The scent is mild and soothing, but dissipates once the product soaks into the skin. I have combination skin (with an active t-zone) and initially had some trepidation about putting oil on my face, but fear not lads and lassies- this won't cause you to break out. Juno is formulated to be used by all skin types.
1) Acai seed (quick absorption, rich in essential amino acids, vitamins, anthocyanins and phenols making the oil a very powerful anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory)
2) Argan (rich in Omega 6 and Omega 9, carotenes, squalene, and phenols; possesses a remarkable ability to nourish, moisturize and improve skin elasticity. )
3) Black Cumin seed (prized since ancient times, calms acne and eczema, helps with auto-immune issues)
4) Blackberry seed (great for damaged, blemished, or mature skin; high in Vitamin C, several types of Vitamin E, and lutein)
5) Blueberry seed (very light, quickly absorbed, beautiful aroma; high in Omega-3 fatty acids, significant free radical fighter, helps heal eczema & psoriasis)
6) Broccoli seed (contains 50% Erucic Acid (an Omega 9 oil): imparts luster similar to silicone and high in Retinol (Vitamin A)
7) Carrot seed (natural UV fighter; stimulates circulation, improves tone and elasticity; nourishes, tightens, and rejuvenates skin)
8) Chardonnay Grape seed (very light carrier oil, bursting with antioxidants; soaks in quickly)
9) Cranberry seed (broad spectrum UV protection, unique 1-1-1 balance of Omega-3, Omega-6, and Omega-9, high in retinol, great lipid barrier protection)
10) Marula (highly nutritious oil from Africa; absorbs quickly, heals skin tissue, reduces redness, reduces transepidermal water loss, increases the smoothness of skin)
11) Meadowfoam seed (penetrates the skin better than almost any other oil; absorbs quickly and leaves skin velvety soft)
12) Pomegranate seed (contains anti-cancer Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA); improves elasticity)
13) Red Raspberry seed (Cox-2 inhibitor, powerful free radical scavenger, high in retinol and Essential Fatty Acids; natural UV shield)
Full List of Ingredients: Acai seed oil, Argan oil, Black Cumin seed oil, Blackberry seed oil, Blueberry seed oil, Broccoli seed oil, Carrot seed oil, Chardonnay Grape seed oil, Cranberry seed oil, Marula oil, Meadowfoam seed oil, Pomegranate seed oil, and Red Raspberry seed oil.
Sunday Riley products are Cruelty Free!
Overall assessment: This may seem quite expensive, but this serum/ dry oil is very concentrated and will last you quite a while. I warm a few drops in my hands and then pat into my face and neck. It's pure love- this is one of my absolute must-have Holy Grail skincare products of all time! Worth every penny!
I purchase mine from Barneys New York, but it can also be purchased directly from www.sundayriley.com
$125.00 for 1 fl. oz.
Have you tried it?