The month of August proved to be challenging when it came to using up full size skincare products because I was testing out lots of new things. I did, however, manage to finish up a few things, but mostly deluxe samples.
2) Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Healing Ointment: This jar took an eternity to use up, but Aquaphor is great for so many things from dry lips to dry feet!
3) Bikini Soft Smooth Shave Oil (reviewed here): This shave oil gives a very close shave while leaving skin moisturized, soft and supple! I love this stuff, and my husband does too! In fact, he's abandoned regular shave cream in favor of this!
4) Elemis Gentle Rose Exfoliator (reviewed here): I really really really love this exfoliator! It is so gentle yet thoroughly exfoliates the skin, and it leaves my skin unbelievably soft and smooth. I definitely want a full size tube in my life!
5) Aroma M Beauty Camellia Face Oil (reviewed here): Maria really knows a thing or two about making gorgeously handcrafted luxury oils and perfumes, and this Camellia Face Oil is a true treasure! It hydrates the skin beautifully and leaves the complexion delightfully luminous.
6) Aftelier Perfumes Rose Body Oil (discussed here): I savored every single drop of this luxurious rose body oil, and have to say that it is among my very favorite oils!
7) Clarins UV Plus HP Multi-Protection SPF 40 (reviewed here): This still remains one of my favorite sunscreens for the face. It is a wonderful physical sunscreen that neither interferes with makeup application, nor does it leave behind a white film. It's wonderful!
8) Rodial Super Acids SPF 30 (sample): My sample size was too small to get much more than a few uses out of Rodial's new sunscreen, but I will say that I am quite impressed by this limited encounter and want to try the full size.
9) Hakuhodo Professional Makeup FUDE Cleaner: This was a sample that Hakuhodo sent to me with one of my brush orders, and I have to say that I really am impressed by its ability to gently and thoroughly clean my brushes!
10) Antica Farmacista Prosecco Room Fragrance: Nice scent, but not a big enough sample to really decide whether I want to purchase a bottle.
11) Tom Ford Jasmine Rouge Perfume (sample): I love this scent, and will probably buy a bottle because I keep getting samples and using them up right down to the last drop-- I guess that's a sign.
12) Ko Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water (reviewed here): This still remains my favorite cleansing water. It is gentle, effective and fragrance free.
13) Rituals Magic Touch Cherry Blossom & Rice Milk Ultra Rich Whipped Body Cream: Thick, rich, creamy and ultra hydrating-- what's not to love?! Additionally, the scent is a delectable cherry blossom that puts a smile on my face each time that I use it!
14) Elemis Spa Home Frangipani Monoi Shower Cream (reviewed here): This is a deliciously exotic scent, and the non-lathering cream formula is rich and moisturizing! This is one of my very favorite products for the shower-- it is ultra luxurious, and such a true delight to use!
15 & 16) Molton Brown Coco & Sandalwood Nourishing Body Lotion (discussed here): This lotion has a really lovely understated scent that fades soon upon application, and skin is left soft and hydrated.
17) Sonya Dakar Ultraluxe Visualift Eye Cream: I used this once in a while over a long period of time, but didn't use it with enough consistency to form any sort of meaningful impression. I do see that I have another tube, and will try it again to see what I really think about it.
What did you use up, toss, give away, or return in August? Do tell!
Copyright © 2014 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.