Purchased by me (Affiliate links)
After having received six emails in just two days asking whether I purchased any new things from The Organic Pharmacy- it occurred to me that I needed to post a picture in advance of my reviews. I am so delighted to see that so many of you are smitten with this extraordinary line- it is a rarity to find a line that is at once so healthy and so effective! My overall first impressions are predictable: everything is amazing! Of course this comes as no surprise to me, or to any of you who have fallen down The Organic Pharmacy rabbit hole. Expect to see in-depth reviews as soon as I have used everything long enough to evaluate each one of them in a useful and meaningful way. Until then, all I can say is that I am completely wowed by every single item shown here!
1) Flower Petal Deep Cleanser & Mask (reviewed here): "For all skin types. A duo of deep cleansing and exfoliating mask that draws out impurities, removes dead cells and brightens the complexion. Oats and milk (rich in lactic acid) gently exfoliate without abrasion whilst Lavender and Chamomile soothe inflamed skin leaving it radiant." This is an astoundingly effective mask, and it draws gunk out of my pores better than any mask that I have ever tried. Seriously!
2) Rose Balm: "A rich multipurpose soothing balm that caresses and cares for dry skin, hair, nails, lips. Use it anywhere, anytime. Packed with seven super plant oils from argan, pomegranate, rose hip and calendula to nourish, repair and keep the skin and any part of the body looking fabulous. A rich multipurpose soothing balm that caresses and cares for dry skin, hair, nails, lips. Use it anywhere, anytime. Packed with seven super plant oils from argan, pomegranate, rose hip and calendula to nourish, repair and keep the skin and any part of the body looking fabulous."
3) Carrot Butter Cleanser: "Our ultimate best selling cleanser effortlessly removes grime, dirt and make-up including eye make-up. Infused with Rosemary, Carrot and Shea Butter, the skin is left comfortable, calm and incredibly soft. Chamomile and Lavender soothe and calm both skin and mind. Excellent for all skin types."
4) Rose Plus Marine Brightening Complex: "Lighten, lift and soothe with this enzyme packed skin serum that uses papaya to gently exfoliate dead cells and brighten the complexion. Nangka fruit extract and Glucosamine help reduce the formation of sun spots and fade existing ones. The result: Clearer, brighter complexion, age spots reduced, tone and condition of the skin improved."
5) Rose Plus Anti-Ageing Face Cream: "This synergistic blend of highly active natural extracts has strong free radical scavenging properties that helps protect epidermal elastin and collagen fibres. It helps reduce and reverse sun exposure damage and improves micro circulation, restoring hydration and elasticity. Blackcurrant Leaf contain flavinoids that have shown potent anti-ageing activity and proven to reduce wrinkle depth by 50% after 30 days use. Pine Bark Extract is a potent antioxidant with Red, Green and White Tea high in polyphenols, quercetin and rutin provide powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenging activity as well as DNA protectors. Rose extract is high in purifying free radical scavenging antioxidants to help restore radiance to the skin. Kigelia Africana is rich in flavinoids and saponins to improve skin tone and elasticity. MSM, Ester C, Alphalipoic Acid even out the skin tone and improve the condition of the skin. Cucumber Seed Extract helps reduce pigmentation along with White Mulberry and Fermented Grape help inhibit tyrosine activity (helps reduce pigmentation). Hibiscus Extract to gently exfoliates and remove pigmented cells, lightening the skin."
6) Enzyme Peel Mask with Vitamin C and Papaya: "The enzymatic and peeling action gently removes dead skin cells, reduces blackheads, diminishes age spots, reduces fine lines and leaves the skin nourished, radiant, soft and renewed to its natural perfection."
All purchased by me at Barneys New York.
Copyright © 2013 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.