vbeauté has quickly become one of my very favorite all time Holy Grail skincare lines. It is a paraben free, fragrance free, gluten free, oat free, nut free, and cruelty free skincare line that makes amazing high quality luxury skincare products. Indeed, it is one of the most well-edited, and highly effective skincare collections to have hit the over-saturated luxury skincare market in years. This is truly a case of the cream rising to the top.
The It Kit includes everything that you need for traveling, and it's housed in a very chic and sophisticated clutch. It's a pretty shiny thing that is sure to make even the most discriminating makeup and skincare magpie swoon! It is one of the most beautiful treasures in my stash, and every single time I see it I have to pick it up! What is even more delightful is the fact that it is as durable as it is gorgeous!
The It Kit® is a customizable skincare system that houses the products you need to give your skin the treatment it deserves. An elegant gunmetal clutch, the It Kit® holds your five skincare essentials, easy to take anywhere, anytime. With a patented design, the It Kit is refillable; perfect on-the-go sizes of your favorite products are available for replenishment.
Inside the It Kit you will find deluxe travel sizes of: Undercover Agent, Rub Off, Evidence Eraser, Buying Time and Eye Never.
1) Undercover Agent Anti-Wrinkle Protecting Serum (reviewed here): I immediately noticed a healthy glow, and my skin was hydrated and radiant after use. Fine lines seem more refined and less noticeable, and my skin has an overall clarity when I use this highly effective product. According to vbeauté, "Undercover Agent Anti-Wrinkle Protecting Serum is a power-plant cocktail of bio-botanical age-delay properties, that helps the skin repair itself from the inside out. Undercover Agent is an intensive serum bringing together Alpine Rose Botanical Technology and BioCellular Peptide as an antidote for age signs. Oil free."
Ingredients: Aqua (water), Propanediol, Glycerin, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Benzoate, Panthenol, Potassium Sorbate, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Citrulline, Phenoxyethanol, Isomalt, Nicotiana Sylvestris Leaf Cell Culture, Lecithin, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Lactic Acid.
2) Rub Off Gentle Facial Exfoliator (reviewed here): Unlike so many physical exfoliants on the market today, Rub Off Gentle Facial Exfoliator truly is gentle. However, don't believe for a second that gentle equals ineffective- this is a powerhouse exfoliator with a very delicate sensibility. What I am left with after use is radiant even skin, clean pores, and no dead skin or debris. vbeauté asserts that, "Rub Off Gentle Facial Exfoliator whisks away the day's accumulated debris and perhaps those old dull cells you're finished with anyway. This exfoliating cleansing gel also helps to regulate oil, purify, and minimize pores. Exfoliate morning or night. Oil free."
Ingredients: Aqua (water), Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Polyethylene, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Lauric Acid, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cellulose Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Alcohol, Isomalt, Lecithin, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid.
3) Evidence Eraser Gentle Foaming Cleanser (reviewed here): Evidence Eraser is gentle and non-stripping, but it cleans the skin thoroughly. It is wonderful all by itself, and it amazing with a Clarisonic. My skin feels soft and supple after use, and my active t-zone is left balanced. According to the company,"Evidence Eraser Gentle Foaming Cleanser is formulated to erase the evidence of the day or night with tender attention to your skin's everyday needs. This luxe foam-burst gel cleanser gently washes away makeup and dirt so your skin can feel pore-minimized, softened and toned. Oil free."
Ingredients: Aqua (water), Butylene glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Propylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Hexylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Isomalt, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Lecithin, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid.
4) Buying Time Everyday Crème (reviewed here): This is a lovely cream with a light texture, but that is rich in moisture. It sinks into my combination skin effortlessly, and provides all day hydration (and no breakouts!). According to vbeauté, "Buying Time Everyday Crème is twice as nice as any daily moisturizer you've ever encountered. It watches over your skin both day and night with powerful replenishing ingredients, including Alpine Rose Botanical Technology, BioCellular Peptide and Ceramide 2 and 3. Think of Buying Time as your round the clock way of putting time in your hands."
Ingredients: Aqua (water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isostearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Polyacrylamide, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ceteareth-20, Panthenol, Boswellia Serrata gum, Allantoin, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hydrolyzed Ceratonia Siliqua Seed Extract, Hexyldecanol, Alcohol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceramide 2, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Carbomer, Ceramide 3, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Oleate, Nicotiana Sylvestris Leaf Cell Culture, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Extract, Citric Acid, BHT, Dehydroacetic Acid.
5) Eye Never Nourishing Repair Eye Crème (reviewed here): Where to begin? I am prone to milia when I use super rich eye creams, but sometimes lighter eye creams don't do much. The skin around my eyes is neither dry, nor oily- but I am prone to dark circles. I want something hydrating that treats the delicate eye area without over doing it. Eye Never Nourishing Repair Eye Crème has never even hinted at giving me milia, but it does soften fine lines and keeps my dark circles at bay. It also has the distinction of having a luxuriously silky texture that feels magnificent on the skin! vbeauté posits, "Eye Never Nourishing Repair Eye Crème is like an eyelift in a jar. An age-defying, line-concealing eye cream that immediately smoothes and silkens the delicate skin around your eyes. Caffeine minimizes the appearance of puffiness, BioCellular Peptide and Sensytens correct lines and wrinkles, and Nylon 12 leaves you looking instantly younger."
Ingredients: Aqua (water), C12-18 Acid Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Triethylhexanoin, Octyldodecanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Squalane, Glycerin, Nylon-12, Potassium Behenoyl Hydroxyproline, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Stearoyl Inulin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Panthenol, Behenic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Caffeine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Punica Granatum Bark Extract, PEG-8, Caprylyl Glycol, Isomalt, Tocopherol, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Rubus Idaeus Leaf Cell Culture, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Nicotiana Sylvestris Leaf Cell Culture, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Diaminopropionoyl Tripeptide-33, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Pentapeptide-18, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Lactic Acid.
Overall assessment: This is the most brilliant and chic travel kit that I have ever imagined, let alone seen with my own two eyes. The contents rank among my Holy Grail skincare products, but the travel clutch takes the whole experience to the next level! You can bet that this will be in my travel bag every time that I am away from home- whether for a short or extended trip. This is both exceedingly pragmatic and infinitely stylish, and it is rare that those two go together when it comes to housing skincare products. This is a well-thought out high quality product that earns an uncontested A+ from me, and that is not something that I say lightly.
$165.00 from vbeauté and Bergdorf Goodman. All of the It Kit refill sized products are sold individually here, and they are also a great way for you to acquaint yourself with wonderful skincare line! (Contains an Affiliate Link)
PR sample sent for my consideration, but all views expressed are categorically my own. Stock image and video provided by vbeauté.