1) For use in the shower as a rinse‐off or as a no‐rinse with a wash basin (for babies and adults).
2) Cleanses, nourishes and revives your skin, leaving you deliciously clean and smooth all over.
3) Contrary to common cleansers that use soap or petroleum derived ingredients (such as sodium lauryl sulfate), Remedy with Phytoplex cleansers utilize natural ingredients derived from coconuts and phospholipids to maintain skin's natural pH balance. It also contains emollients and a touch of dimethicone to help boost skin moisture.
4) For use on normal, irritated, or denuded skin. Ideal for everyone from babies to seniors.
5) Tested to be tear‐free, hypoallergenic (non‐sensitizing, non‐irritating), pediatrician tested, dermatologist‐tested.
|Click to enlarge|
I have used this cleanser on my face and body, and am truly struck by how gentle and pleasant it is to use. My skin is left moisturized- never stripped, taut. or uncomfortable in any way. It has a pleasant vanilla scent that is calming to the senses. It is so gentle to the skin that I find it tremendously effective when used after a peel or other more aggressive scrubs and treatments. It dispenses from the pump as a light and creamy foam that feels divine against the skin.
This is an ideal cleanser for people with very sensitive skin, but also for those who want to use a gentle and non-irritating product that won't strip the skin or disrupt the acid mantle, or the pH balance. I like to use it on my skin when I am testing out lots of products-- it offers a welcome break from too many actives and allows my skin to adjust to a more normal state of equilibrium after trying too many new products or lines. While they suggest that it can simply be wiped off, I prefer removal with water.
Overall assessment: This is a lovely all purpose cleanser that is gentle, effective, and pleasant to use. This should do wonders even for people with very sensitive skin- provided that you do not have sensitivities or allergies to any of the ingredients. It is also very affordable- which is always nice!
4 oz. $4.99 From Remedy Advanced Skin Care
PR sample, but all views expressed are categorically my own.