1) Suki Renewal Bio-Resurfacing Facial Peel (reviewed here): I have been using this product for many many years now because it is a safe and highly effective, and cruelty free (and vegan) peel that really does wonders. My skin glows and is smoother and more refined after use. It's probably going to be too active for people with very sensitive skin. I use it about once a week- sometimes less. It just depends on whether or not my skin appears to need some exfoliating. I would urge you to get a sample to try first because potent peels are definitely not for everyone.
2) Kate Somerville Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment (reviewed here): This is a seriously powerful exfoliating treatment, and definitely not for sensitive skin. She also has Exfolikate Gentle which is a much more, well, gentle version of Exfolikate. This seriously removes dead skin, dislodges gunk trapped in my pores, and makes my skin glow. I would strongly urge you to try samples of both versions before buying to determine whether these products are right for you.
3) Koh Gen Do Cleansing Water (reviewed here): This is seriously one of the best skincare discoveries that I have made in the last 10 years or so!! This is great for removing all forms of makeup, but it is also doubles as an amazing toner. It feels amazing on the skin, and is so light and refreshing. However, this is a bit too mild a formula to tackle waterproof makeup for me.
4) Sponge Gel Katharistiko (review forthcoming): This is my new favorite cleanser. There is something so soothing, refreshing, wholesome, and extremely effective about this product. I use it with my Clarisonic in the morning, and my combination skin feels thoroughly cleaned, nourished, and never stripped. It foams up just enough to make a delicious tactile experience. The more I try from Sponge the more I am in love.
5) Sponge Ladi Avokanto (reviewed here): I am completely obsessed with this gorgeous nourishing oil. The moment that I sampled it at Barneys it was true love and I bought a bottle. I usually am not quite this impetuous with skincare purchases, and tend to prefer trying a sample at home for a little while before committing to buying the full sized product. My skin is sometimes quite finicky and reactive, but I have had such great luck with face oils that this really seemed like a risk worth taking (plus I was given a few sample packets to try just in case I had an allergic reaction-- that way I could return the unopened bottle). Well, let me tell you my skin loves this oil! I have been using it primarily at night, but when I wake up the following day my skin looks glowing and healthy- and it is supple, smooth, soft and hydrated. This and Sponge Gel Katharistiko are my greatest new finds.
6) My Weightless Eye Cream (reviewed here): This is such an amazing and praiseworthy eye cream. I barely know where to begin singing its praises. It is light, it sinks in quickly, it profoundly hydrates, and it really improves the texture of the delicate under eye area. It also reduces the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, and it feels amazing.
7) My Multi-Purpose Mattifying Moisturizer (reviewed here): This is an amazing moisturizer that is power packed with anti-aging antioxidants. It leaves your skin soft and supple with an unmistakable lit from within glow. It is deeply moisturizing- yet it leaves behind no oily residue-- it really is mattifying! You really don't have to wait for it to dry down before applying sunscreen and finishing products. This is a remarkable product.
9) Alba Botanica Natural Hawaiian Conditioner (Colorific Plumeria): This is such a lovely and moisturizing conditioner. As anyone with curly hair knows-- getting a brush or comb through freshly washed hair presents many challenges. It is therefore essential to use a conditioner that leaves behind enough slip to avoid any damage to the hair- which this one does quite well for me. The smell is lovely, but it does fade so as not to interfere or compete with any fragrances that you may be wearing.
10) Shave with Benefits Luxurious Botanical Shaving Foam (reviewed here): This is such a lovely product! It not only provides you with a very close shave, but it moisturizes and conditions the skin while doing so. I love the texture- it is a light and creamy foam, but not as dense as traditional shaving creams or foams.
11) Kai Body Glow (reviewed here): M A D L O V E! I'm crazy about every Kai product that I have used. Body Glow is especially lovely during this hot weather because it is neither heavy, nor overpowering. This is a gorgeous and moisturizing dry oil spray mist that not only deeply hydrates the skin, but it also leaves behind a radiant glow. That is uses the intoxicating Kai signature scent is enough to make me do a happy dance. If you love "gardenia wrapped in white exotics" then welcome to happy!
12) Cleopatra's Choice 100% Organic Argan Oil (reviewed here): This is a really fantastic Argan oil, and it sinks into the skin quickly and does not have a pungent odor. I have been using it from head to toe, and it leaves my skin unbelievably moisturized. This is a really good product for nourishing curly hair, and taming the frizzies and fly-aways without weighing down the hair.
13) Kai Deodorant (reviewed here): Best deodorant I have ever used, period. It smells divine, and has never irritated my sensitive under arm area.
14) NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 in Alaska (reviewed here): This feels so good on my skin. It's light and breathable with light to medium buildable coverage. I love it during the summer months.
15) Chanel Glossimer in Star (LE) from the Soho Collection: I have loved Chanel Glossimers for years and years, but this is probably my all-time favorite. So much so, that I bought two or three back-up tubes because I knew I would use them. I wish that Chanel would repromote this, or better yet make Star part of the permanent collection. It is icy cool pink perfection incarnate!
16) Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss in Troublant (review forthcoming): In the meantime, my friend, Becca has done one seriously impressive review here. This is an unbelievably gorgeous pinkish nudish color with multicolor pearl. It is almost like Chanel's Giggle Glossimer amped up with light shimmer. This is GORGEOUS, but sadly it is limited edition.
17) LORAC Lips With Benefits in Nick (reviewed here): I love the formula and love the pink sparkle. LORAC, in general, is an amazing line!
18) Rouge Bunny Rouge Eye Khol in Vera (reviewed here): Rouge Bunny Rouge + Vera Eye Kohl= Royal Purple Perfection. Enough said.
19) MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes Mat Black 0L Eye Liner: Once it sets it won't budge- making it perfect for warm weather, swimming, and any other challenges to makeup longevity.
20) MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Cream #02 (reviewed here): Amazing budge-proof cream shadows! Aqua Cream #02 is described as a silver gray shimmer, but it's taupe to me! This is my favorite out all of their glorious shades.
21) Rouge Bunny Rouge Sweet Excesses Glassy Gloss in Fleur Parfait (reviewed here): I love the formula, I love the color, and I love the company. This is one of my all-time favorite lip gloss formulas, and Fleur Parfait is a stunning example of the perfect MLBB pink.
22) Rouge Bunny Rouge Sweet Excesses Glassy Gloss in Cherry Clafoutis (reviewed here): This is the gloss version of RBR's Scrumptiously Devious Lipstick. It is a gorgeous sheer blue-based pink filled with magical golden opalescence, and you should see how it twinkles in the sun.
23) Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss- in Love (reviewed here): Another favorite gloss- it is a magical light pink with the perfect amount of shimmer. While the color is gorgeous- it is really the stellar formula that will have this at the top of my repurchase list. I find myself reaching for this all of the time, and I have piles and piles of lip glosses- so that is saying something.
24) Milani Illuminating Face Powder 03 Beauty's Touch (reviewed here): My newest highlighter find. I had been looking at these for some time, but I finally took the plunge because I had two coupons that made the price so attractive that I could no longer resist this charming product. I'm so glad that I got it-- it is very finely milled and the quality is outstanding! A+
25) Youngblood Crushed Mineral Blush in Sherbet (reviewed here): This is a gorgeous peachy pink blush that has forever charmed its way into my "use all of the time" stash. Great company, great ethics, great ingredients, and great products.
26) Le Métier de Beauté Color Core Moisture Lipstick in Palm Springs (reviewed here): This gives the perfect pink pout, but with some dimension. It has is a cool blue-based pink juxtaposed to warmer pearl, and if that is not enough it is moisturizing. It gives my lips an indescribably full, moist pout.
27) Rouge Bunny Rouge Hues of Enchantment Colour Burst Lipstick in Nothing Unknown (reviewed here): One of the best cool leaning nudes I have ever seen.
28) Rouge Bunny Rouge Dazzling Sip Shimmering Luxe Balm in Sip of Pink (review forthcoming): Pure unadulterated gorgeousness! It's a lip balm, but imparts the perfect amount of sparkle that suggests that it is a lip gloss. There is the faintest hint of pink, and it has an addictive an intoxicating smell of warmed vanilla. A M A Z I N G!
29) Le Métier de Beauté Créme Fresh Tints for Lip & Cheek in Poppy (reviewed here): Why did it take me so long to try LMdB Créme Fresh Tints for Lip & Cheek?? They are outstanding multipurpose products in gorgeous infinitely wearable colors. Poppy is a neutral leaning bright pink with refined pearl luminescence, and it is a real stunner on the lips and cheeks.
30) Le Métier de Beauté Créme Fresh Tints for Lip & Cheek in Mystique (reviewed here): Mystique is a light cool leaning pink with a touch of lavender. It is simply stunning.
31) Le Métier de Beauté Tickled Pink Lip Créme in Mums the Word (reviewed here): This formula is remarkable- it is in the lipstick lip gloss hybrid family, and offers opaque buildable coverage. It can be sheered out- so don't let the vibrancy of this bright cool hot pink/fuchsia scare you. While it is a gorgeous stand alone shade it is pure unmitigated magic when mixed with it's friend Two Lips!
32) Le Métier de Beauté Tickled Pink Lip Créme in Two Lips (reviewed here): Two Lips is stand- alone peach perfection, but mixed with Mums the Word it is transported to the nether regions of peachy pink heaven. It doesn't get any better than this!
33) Rouge Bunny Rouge Forever Yours...Long-lasting Lip Pencil in Roald (review forthcoming): This is a blue-based muted rosy pink color that is gorgeous. Like Vasco, Roald has a creamy dreamy formula that is so comfortable on the lips-- it never pulls or tugs, and it stays put for hours.
34) Rouge Bunny Rouge Forever Yours...Long-lasting Lip Pencil in Vasco (reviewed here): This is a gorgeous light pink with a creamy dreamy formula.
35) Chanel Le Crayon Lèvres in Beige: This is the perfect light neutral shade for making your nude lip last for hours and hours.