Thank you to the The Beauty Satchel for nominating me for my second Liebster Award!
1. Post 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and create 11 questions for people you've nominated to answer.
3. Choose 11 people to give this award to (with fewer than 200 followers) and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!
11 Facts about me
1. Dusk is my favorite time of the day.
2. A few years ago I sat alone for almost 2 hours looking at Leonardo da Vinci's Burlington House Cartoon in that small room in the Sainsbury Wing at the National Gallery, London. It was an unreal and transformative experience being able to soak it in without anyone else present. Time basically stopped.
3. I have a penchant for lip glosses, and have over 100 of them.
4. The older that I get the more that I understand the importance of nurturing friendships.
5. I don't like umbrellas, and still like jumping in puddles- rather than avoiding them.
6. My sister is my best friend. She has more pairs of shoes than I have lip glosses.
7. Generally speaking, I spend more money on skincare than I do on makeup.
8. I have WAY too many pink blushes and lip products, but I really love them all.
9. I try to live in an environmentally responsible way. I really try to Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. Sometimes it's not easy being Green. For instance I drive a hybrid, but I realize that disposing of their batteries is anything but green!
10. Continually learning new things excites me.
11.The most impressive famous person that I have ever met and spoken with is Elie Wiesel- it was a life changing event for me.
Questions from The Beauty Satchel
1. What is your all time favourite perfume? Right now it's definitely Kai Perfume Oil.
2. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, frizzy straight or somewhere in between? Naturally very curly!
3. Do you have any hobbies? Beauty blogging!
4. If on a desert island, what beauty product would you NEED to have? (Original, I know..) A very effective high SPF moisturizer/sunscreen!
5. Why did you become a blogger? As a pleasant diversion from academic research and writing.
6. What is your favourite high street clothing store? I don't really have a favorite.
7. Is there a certain beauty product you use, that you refuse to change? E.G. Certain moisturiser. Rouge Bunny Rouge Eye Shadows and Susan Thompson Cosmetics Creamy Lipsticks.
8. What is your favourite chain restaurant? I don't really have one.
9. What mascara are you currently using? MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mascara in Black.
10. What is the most expensive beauty product you have ever bought? Sunday Riley Stimulant Serums.
11. Where in the world is your favourite place? It's between London and Paris. It's really too hard to choose!
My questions for the people I nominated
1.What compels you to blog? Why did you start a beauty blog?
2. If you could pursue any profession other than your own, what would it be and why?
3. What's is your very favorite luxury brand for eye shadows? lipstick? blush?
4. Your greatest drugstore brand discovery (makeup or skincare) and why?
5. What is your idea of the perfect lipstick?
6. If you could sit and have a conversation with any person of historical significance (living or dead) who would it be and why?
7. What brings you the greatest pleasure in life?
8. What is your one Holy Grail skincare product?
9. Foundation or tinted moisturizer?
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be (other than where you live)?
11.What luxury brand do you find to be overrated? What luxury brand do you find to be underrated?
All the Pretty Jars
Cinnamon and Zoey Kisses
The Beauty Sample
The Black Panties
The Stepford Witch
Valens per voi