1) Glee Gum in Tangerine (I buy several boxes at a time when shopping at Whole Foods).
2) Chanel Glossimer in Star (from the Soho Collection 2010). I love this shade so much I bought several backups- I really wish that it hadn't been limited edition).
3) Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Royallieu (reviewed here, and still available at Chanel.com).
4) Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting (005) (reviewed here).
5) Kai Eau de Parfum sample from Barneys. I'm insanely in love with this scent!
6) MAC Tendertone Lip Balm in Hush (MAC Shop, MAC Cook LE 2012) (reviewed here).
7) Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm in Natural Mint. One of my favorite lip balms (reviewed here).
8) Rouge Bunny Rouge Succulence of Dew Sheer Lipstick in Murmurings (review forthcoming).
9) Rouge Bunny Rouge Sweet Excesses Glassy Gloss in Fleur Parfait (reviewed here).
10) Rouge Bunny Rouge Hues of Enchantment Color Burst Lipstick in Nothing Unknown (reviewed here).
11) Susan Thompson Cosmetics Pout Poppers in Evelyn's Journey (swatches here, review forthcoming). Simply one of the most amazing lip plumpers ever invented!
12) Susan Thompson Cosmetics Creamy Lipstick in Cleo. One of the sexiest vampy colors to date! (swatches here, review forthcoming)
13) Cover Girl Lipslicks Lip Gloss in Daring (review forthcoming).
14) Susan Thompson Cosmetics Liquid Blush in Mim's the Word (swatches here, full review here). My favorite pink blush, and I use it on my lips too!
15) Susan Thompson Cosmetics Crest Compact Mirror (reviewed here).
16) Shiseido Pureness Oil-Control Blotting Papers (GWP from Barneys Bag Event).
17) Kiehl's Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter (reviewed here). Pure love!!
18) MAC Double Spin Cremesheen Lipstick (Glitter & Ice Collection LE Holiday 2011).
19) MAC Kissable Lipcolour- Flaunting It (MAC Shop, MAC Cook LE 2012).
20) Sunday Riley Juno Transformative Lipid Serum. I don't leave home without it! (reviewed here).
21) Sunday Riley Crème Gloss Sheer Impact Lip Color in Vacay (overview here, review forthcoming).
22) Sunday Riley Modern Lip Color in Shakespeare (swatches here, review forthcoming). Marcia- you need this color after all!! Note the color on the Barneys website looks nothing like it!
23) Rouge Bunny Rouge Forever Yours...Long-lasting Lip Pencil in Vasco (reviewed here).
24) Rouge Bunny Rouge Feline Gaze Eye Khol in Vera (reviewed here).
25) Barneys makeup bag from a Bag Event from 2011.