MAKE UP FOR EVER Wild & Chic Collector Case and Wild & Chic Aqua Cream Collection from Sephora- both sets area a fantastic value for some of the most coveted MUFE products.
Wild & Chic Collector Case
This set contains:
- 0.84 oz Travel Mist & Fix
- 1.01 oz HD Microperfecting Primer
- 0.04 oz Lip Line Perfector
- 2 x 0.04 oz Aqua Lip in Red 8C (true red), Light Rosewood 14C (muted dusty rose)
- 2 x 0.04 oz Aqua Eyes in Blue With Green Highlights 12L (metallic teal blue), Mat Black 0L (black)
- 2 x 0.058 oz Aqua Liner in 8 Iridescent Electric Purple (bright purple sheen), 13 Mat Black (matte black)
- 2 x Faux Lash 156 Genevieve (natural black with dense outer corners), 113 Betsy (extreme criss-cross flairs with glitter strip)
- 2 x 0.23 oz Smoky Lash in Black, 6 (plum)
- 0.20 oz Brow Seal
- HD Kabuki Brush
- 0.40 oz HD Elixir
- 0.84 oz Travel Sens'Eyes
- 0.55 oz Uplight in 23 (pearly golden flesh)
- 2 x 0.21 oz Aqua Cream in 1 Anthracite (silvery charcoal shimmer), 13 Warm Beige (champagne shimmer)
- 0.09 oz Metal Powder in Honey Gold 3 (tannish gold shimmer)
- 0.09 oz Star Powder White/Orange 940 (iridescent golden pearl)
- 2 x 0.09 oz Diamond Shadow in Diamond Burgundy 311 (burnish mauve with copper shimmer), Diamond Beige 306 (peachy tan with gold shimmer)
- 2 x 0.12 oz Rouge Artist in 43 Moulin Rouge (satin vibrant red), 34 (satin light raspberry)
- 2 x 0.09 oz Lab Shine Diamond Collection - D16 (shimmering beige), Metal Collection - M10 (chrome morello cherry)
- 0.35 oz HD Microfinish Powder
- Double Pencil Sharpener
Everything in this kit is full sized except for the Travel Sens'Eyes eye makeup remover. The train case itself is far smaller than one might expect- when closed it measures: 8" long x 5 5/8" tall x 5 5/8" deep. Therefore if you are looking for a regular sized train case for travel, or to contain your entire makeup kit- then this is not the case that you are looking for. That said, the contents of this case alone retail separately for an astounding $616.00 (not including an estimated value for the case itself which is thrown in), but the cost to the consumer is $330.00. If you are a VIB member you can pick it up for a 20% savings between November 10-14th.
The contents of this limited-edition makeup kit represent many of MUFE's bestselling products that were handpicked by Danny Sanz, the creator and Artistic Director. This set is sure to please both MUFE newbies and veterans alike.
Wild & Chic Aqua Cream Collection- contains 10 of the most popular Aqua Creams in universally flattering neutral shades.
This set contains (10 full sized Aqua Creams):
- 10 x 0.21 oz Aqua Cream in 4 Snow (white pearl shimmer), 13 Warm Beige (champagne shimmer), 16 Pink Beige (pinky beige shimmer), 15 Taupe (taupe brown shimmer), 12 Golden Copper (soft copper shimmer), 11 Gold (yellow gold shimmer), 17 Plum (burgundy plum shimmer), 14 Satin Brown (warm brown shimmer), 2 Steel (silver gray shimmer), 1 Anthracite (silvery charcoal shimmer)
- Brush #5N
- Faux snakeskin clutch
For swatches of Aqua Creams click here.
The retail value of the set is $242.00, but Sephora is selling the set for $175.00 which is equivalent to getting 3 Aqua Creams for free. Receive an additional 20% off at Sephora during the V.I.B. Event November 10-14 (CODE: VIBDREAM). You have a few more days to get this special set for $140.00 (which works out to $14.00 per Aqua Cream instead of the regular price of $22.00).
The only thing that surprised me was the metal case that the set is housed in. The stock photos suggests that it is a heavy metal carrying case when in actuality it is a rather flimsy box with a removable lid. I am quite thrilled about the products themselves as well as the 5N brush- so the fact that it's in a rather cheap box doesn't really bother me. The brush itself isn't a cheap brush that you expect to find in holiday makeup sets- instead this is a full sized Eye Shadow 5N brush that is made in France (which more than makes up for the box).
These sets are on the pricier side despite the fact that they are both very good values. If you love MUFE you simply can't go wrong with either of these sets.
I give both sets a resounding A+